“Stupid driver”

Clay oven shrewsbury
Ranked #304 of 378 Restaurants in Shrewsbury
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Can't comment on the food as we never got it. We ordered for a delivery and despite being equipped with a sat nav and our post code plus clear simple instructions the driver drove past twice and decided to give up even though I was speaking to him on the phone trying to guide him here. Im extremely disappointed and angry. When I complained I just got an insincere apology. If I could give less than one star I would. Very poor

3  Thank James G

Reviewed 2 March 2014

We ve had a few meals from here and i m always impressed with the quality of the food. The staff are very friendly and they offer a wide range of dishes at good prices. The tandoori platter bhuna is a favourite and worth a go. Give it a try.

Reviewed 26 January 2014

We use this takeaway 2-3 times every month and as of yet we have never had any thing to moan about. The madras is the best you will find in shrewsbury, the pathia and vindaloo and chilli garlic chicken are all excellent. Friendly staff and always on time.

Reviewed 9 January 2014

Reviewed here in October and felt it was average, still feel the same. My husband enjoyed his biryani but my garlic chilli king prawn was disgusting and I now feel sick. Wish I had driven to get a take away from somewhere else. On top of that they said it would take half an hour to three quarters and it took an hour and a half!!! Don't think I will order from there again

1  Thank Kate O
Reviewed 2 November 2013 via mobile

It's a while since I bought food here and I remember it being OK, but tonight's meal was a revelation. There was a wait as the food was very fresh. My dhansak was excellent with both the bite and sweetness it was supposed to have. The brinjal bhaji was similarly good with lovely texture and smokiness. And best of all I'm now feeling pleasantly full rather loaded down with oil. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Robert G