We visited the hotel last weekend for a pre Christmas get together with 50 friends .From the greeting at reception desk the service was excellent .The hotel owner was present to ensure everything went to plan and his general manager Malcolm was also on hand as was events manager David.Nothing was too much trouble and the food was thoroughly enjoyed by everyone ,not easy with large groups but they surpassed themselves. The service from waiting on staff was great too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drive over the bridge spanning the original Tudor moat, up to the doors of our family owned and managed Albright Hussey Manor Hotel where you will receive a very warm welcome. Set in over four acres of beautifully landscaped gardens, our grade 2 listed, classic country house is one of only two hotels in Shrewsbury to be awarded four AA stars. Dating back to circa 1524, the hotel encompasses a wealth of history whilst offering the highest standards of comfort, cuisine and service. Our 26 superbly appointed bedrooms are all individually designed and our Moat Room Restaurant has an enviable reputation for some of the finest dining in Shropshire.Our aim is to ensure your visit to the beautiful county of Shropshire is as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. We look forward to welcoming you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, LateRooms and Evoline ltd so you can book your Albright Hussey Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albright Hussey Manor Shrewsbury
- Albright Hussey Manor Hotel Shrewsbury, Shropshire