Open today: 09:00 - 17:30
Review Highlights
Excellent

Very well looked after by George. Fantastic service from start to finish. Car was in excellent... read more

Reviewed 21 August 2020
jeremypickles
Amazing car hire

We hired an Audi R8 for two days from sportscarhire & we weren't disappointed. The car was... read more

Reviewed 26 May 2019

from US$31.17
from US$24.94
from US$48.49
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 June 2017

I hired a Maserati Granturismo sport supposedly for my lads prom but it was all about me really! the prom drop off for him and his girlfriend was just the icing, the good lady and myself zoomed around Shropshire for the day, what a car, loved everything about it apart from giving it back, the guys in the center are great to get on with and extremely helpful, thanks all, sure to see you again. Ray

Date of experience: June 2017
1  Thank Ray J
Reviewed 18 April 2017

Great service, great car, great location, even received a discount on the additional miles. Would definitely use again.

Date of experience: March 2017
1  Thank Paul L
Reviewed 16 February 2017

We hired the Ford Mustang as a treat for my dad's 50th, the car was in a perfect condition and was a really smooth and enjoyable ride. The process of picking up the car was very easy and straight forward and the staff were very friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend.

Date of experience: February 2017
2  Thank blake8765
Reviewed 21 July 2016

I hired a Ford Mustang for a day - the attention to detail was brilliant - the car was very well detailed - pretty much showroom condition, the presentation excellent and the service very, very professional from first contact through to the end. The hiring was made easy by clear emailed instructions on what-to-do in terms of insurance, deposit and driving licence check, so the actual pick-up (and drop-off) was quick and fuss-free. The car itself was hugely impressive - all the better for being almost new (unlike some rather flabby hire cars from other outfits) and the roads around Shrewsbury and west into Wales are the highlight. Clear, helpful & friendly staff. Many many thanks!

Date of experience: July 2016
2  Thank John H
Reviewed 18 May 2016

I hired the Bentley Convertible for my husbands 50th birthday treat. It was a surprise for him and all the staff were brilliant from start to finish. Scott who initially showed me the cars, Liam who dealt with me most professionally over the phone and Matt who was had a totally confused but happy husband to explain the features of the car to. The Bentley was immaculate and the whole experience very enjoyable. Thank you.

Date of experience: May 2016
1  Thank R H
Paul E, Owner at Sportscarhire, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, I'm very glad to hear that you both enjoyed the experience, and especially that our team's service was of a high standard.

Best regards, Paul Edwards