“Bath TGI's” 1 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #164 of 563 Restaurants in Bath
Price range: US$12 - US$31
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Windsor, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bath TGI's”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

We went on a Tuesday so not really busy, waiter was constantly over asking if we had decided on what we were having to eat, although he had not bought over the cocktails we had ordered. Food was OK. An hour after leaving and arriving back at the hotel, I was so sick. Never again!

• Visited June 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Plymouth, United Kingdom
“First visit in Bath”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

This was my partners 1st TGI experience but he wasn't overly impressed.
The food was over cooked covered in too much sauce.
I was disappointed that this happened as he probably won't go back now

• Visited June 2014
London, United Kingdom
“The place where I would like to come back again and again...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

EXELLENT place to visit. Amazing staff and their service, food, cocktails and atmosphere. I was in TGI Fridays in America (Niagra Falls) last summer and was surprised about service, attention to costumers and most delicious food I ever had. It was interesting for me to compare the restaurants in America and UK and again I was nicely surprised as I found the same worm atmosphere. Waiter James and barmen, unfortunately I do not know his name, were extremely friendly and attentive. We had lunch there 24th of May. BIG THANK YOU.

Bath, United Kingdom
“Good Food, Music too loud and slow service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

After recently breaking my "T.G.I. Fridays virigintiy" i was pleasantly surprised. Expecting another quick and easy american diner, i was impressed by the quality, presentation an affordability. I did however find the music too loud to make for a comfortable dining experience and the service slow as there only seemed to be one front of house staff on shift. The server carried our fresh cutley in his trouser pocket also which I felt off putting. However based on food quality and price i would definitely recommend.

Torquay, United Kingdom
“Brilliant meal, lovely waitress, & yummy cocktails!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

My husband and I were visiting Bath for a few days and decided to eat here on our last evening. The waitress was very welcoming and friendly, the cocktails were pricey but absolutely gorgeous, the food came quickly and was just what we were looking for! Really pleased. Haven't found a tgi fridays both in the uk and America that we have had a bad experience yet! With the cinema being right next to it it's in prime position. No better way to finish your meal! Thank you