“An experience not to be missed- the art of cooking”

Acorn Vegetarian Kitchen
Ranked #29 of 592 Restaurants in Bath
Price range: US$30 - US$38
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A vegetarian restaurant unlike any other. Modern, exciting food using local and artisan ingredients. A place to relax with friends and family, a glass of wine and food to remember.
Reviewed 30 April 2014

By the time the dishes arrived I had forgotten what I'd ordered and coulldn't readily identify what the dishes where and - it didn't matter. Everything was a tasting experience trying to work out why I loved the dish so much even though it appeared to be made up of things I would not normally have mixed in the same dishcloth
I chose a selection of dishes for lunch and it is an experience not to be missed. A genuine vegetarian restaurant for vegetarians and even meat-eaters alike. You'll discover a genuine appreciation for the art of thus style of cooking.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

I have never had vegetarian food like this before, just beautiful! Atmosphere was quiet, definitely not a rowdy restaurant. We also had lively wine and cocktails. Try the chocolate tart for dessert, yuuuumm!!

Reviewed 23 April 2014

It would be easy to miss this restaurant as from the outside it looks nothing special, but the food is exceptional. We couldn't readily identify each individual vegetable we were eating, but were immediately told exactly what it was. The spicing and seasoning were perfect - again we weren't always able to work out what they'd used to achieve the results. We bought their cookery book and reading through it you begin to understand just how much thought goes into producing food of this quality. I'd happily recommend it to even our most carnivorous friends!

Reviewed 23 April 2014

As a vegetarian, this is one of the places I always come for a special meal out. My children enjoyed the sharing plates, particularly the rosemary potatoes and polenta chips and my husband and I both enjoyed the white onion tart as a main course. The nut ice cream with the pudding was very tasty. It is always a treat to have a good choice of vegetarian dishes and I am sure we will be back again.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

We visited Acorn for lunch and it was a good thing we did! We ordered from the little plate menu where you order 6 - 10 mini dishes of food and you get to try a bit about everything. The food was well cooked and very tasty. The Deserts were scrumptious and the plate was cleaned within two minutes.

Delectable Vegetarian Food!