“Exquisite food that could teach other restaurants the artistry of vegetarian cuisine.”

Acorn Vegetarian Kitchen
Ranked #30 of 571 Restaurants in Bath
Price range: US$30 - US$38
Cuisines: British
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Brunch, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: A vegetarian restaurant unlike any other. Modern, exciting food using local and artisan ingredients. A place to relax with friends and family, a glass of wine and food to remember.
Cheshire, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
Reviewed 3 May 2014

This is a firm favourite of ours and dare I say a "mouthgasm" is ensured with every bite. The portions aren't huge but by the end of three courses you feel pleasantly full. The flavours they put together are divine and if mindfulness is your bag then the food here will be easy to meditate on.

Ross-on-Wye, United Kingdom
“Quality Vegetarian Lunch”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

My visit with two others was booked so we could enjoy our lunch on a busy Easter Saturday without the hassle of queuing for a free table. Food was exceptional vegetarian fare at a reasonable table d'hote rate.
Service was a bit slow and our table in the basement was not what I'd hoped for, but my two companions were both happy with this.
I had to ask for some of the lovely artisan bread with my starter; I think they should be liberal with this as they also placed drinking water on the table gratis.
My food was very flavoursome and interestingly spiced; full marks for this.

1 Thank JGBill
Norwich, United Kingdom
“An experience not to be missed- the art of cooking”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

By the time the dishes arrived I had forgotten what I'd ordered and coulldn't readily identify what the dishes where and - it didn't matter. Everything was a tasting experience trying to work out why I loved the dish so much even though it appeared to be made up of things I would not normally have mixed in the same dishcloth
I chose a selection of dishes for lunch and it is an experience not to be missed. A genuine vegetarian restaurant for vegetarians and even meat-eaters alike. You'll discover a genuine appreciation for the art of thus style of cooking.

Plymouth, United Kingdom
“Delicious!!”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I have never had vegetarian food like this before, just beautiful! Atmosphere was quiet, definitely not a rowdy restaurant. We also had lively wine and cocktails. Try the chocolate tart for dessert, yuuuumm!!

Visited April 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Gourmet vegetarian”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

It would be easy to miss this restaurant as from the outside it looks nothing special, but the food is exceptional. We couldn't readily identify each individual vegetable we were eating, but were immediately told exactly what it was. The spicing and seasoning were perfect - again we weren't always able to work out what they'd used to achieve the results. We bought their cookery book and reading through it you begin to understand just how much thought goes into producing food of this quality. I'd happily recommend it to even our most carnivorous friends!