“Exceptional food”

Ranked #47 of 648 Restaurants in Bath
Price range: US$30 - US$38
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Food crafted from plants. Multi award winning vegan and vegetarian restaurant serving extraordinary food that changes minds. PLANTS TASTE BETTER - Our cook book, released 15th March 2018
Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

So, I am not a vegan but my daughter is. On a short visit to Bath we came across this restaurant and booked based on the reviews.

We had the 5 course tasting menu which was one of the best meals I’ve ever had. The dishes were beautifully presented and deliciously full of flavours and textures that really worked together. As a non vegan I didn’t feel that there was anything I was missing and in fact there were elements that I’d never had before.

The service was warm and friendly and knowledgable. The restaurant is small and cosy but comfortable.

We shall return when next in Bath.

Date of visit: November 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,511)

Reviewed 3 November 2018 via mobile

Beautiful, delicious and interesting food, great ambience and impeccable service - a wonderful meal!

Reviewed 2 November 2018

Having visited Acorn numerous times, I have never been disappointed. The food is stunning - carefully crafted, well seasoned and beautifully presented. Perfect for special occasions or as a treat, for vegans and non-vegans alike.

Reviewed 27 October 2018 via mobile

What an absolutely incredible meal! Who knew cauliflower leaves could taste like that? My husband and I ate our meal in silence as we savoured the flavours in every course! Wine matching was absolutely perfect and added a real extra something to what was an really delicious dining experience!

Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

My husband booked this restaurant for my birthday. The food was lovely. Really beautiful and tasty. The staff were friendly and the setting is very intimate and classy. I would highly recommend this restaurant.