“Amazing vegetarian food. The best!”
Review of Acorn Restaurant

Acorn Restaurant
Ranked #47 of 649 Restaurants in Bath
Price range: US$30 - US$38
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Food crafted from plants. Multi award winning vegan and vegetarian restaurant serving extraordinary food that changes minds. PLANTS TASTE BETTER - Our cook book, released 15th March 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Took my partner, a strict vegetarian, to Acorn for her birthday. Very impressed by the amazing food. Having visited several vegetarian restaurants this is by far the best. The restaurant is quite small and a little cramped but with a nice atmosphere. The staff were friendly and knowledgeable. Dishes are superbly presented and taste divine We will be back! Be aware that this is vegetarian fine dining with the emphasis on taste rather than quantity, The cost is what you would expect for a special night out in a quality establishment - not cheap but well worth it.

Date of visit: November 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,512)

Reviewed 7 November 2018

If you want vegetables like you probably have never had before, eat here. Very unique and delicious food. I am a meat eater and typically don’t eat vegetarian, but I would eat here again. Be warned however, it is quite expensive, speaking from a carnivore’s perspective.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

We loved this resturant, staff very attentive,food is amazing with matching wines. Excellent for both vegan and vegetarian. A refreshing change to go out to eat and know the whole menu is open to you. Thank you

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 7 November 2018

Stopped by Acorn on a Wednesday evening at about 6pm.The service was impeccable and the food amazing!!.My son is vegan and he was very impressed!!.Some of the reviews commented on the price and yes it is expensive but you get what you pay for!! This was Gourmet food and the presentation and attention to detail was first class. Next time I am in Bath I will definitely be going again!!!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

So, I am not a vegan but my daughter is. On a short visit to Bath we came across this restaurant and booked based on the reviews.

We had the 5 course tasting menu which was one of the best meals I’ve ever had. The dishes were beautifully presented and deliciously full of flavours and textures that really worked together. As a non vegan I didn’t feel that there was anything I was missing and in fact there were elements that I’d never had before.

The service was warm and friendly and knowledgable. The restaurant is small and cosy but comfortable.

We shall return when next in Bath.

Date of visit: November 2018