“Amazing...so much fun!”

Ghost Walks of Bath
Ranked #22 of 61 Tours in Bath
Reviewed 22 February 2012

I recently organised a hen weekend and thought it would be fun to start our night out in Bath with the ghost walk and it was brilliant! They bent over backwards to help to organise a walk to fit our requirements and our guide Fiona was really informative, as well as a lot of fun! I would recommend this walk to everybody.

5  Thank ClaireGwales

Reviewed 20 February 2012

I recently attended the ghost walk for a hen do with 10 of my friends. I can honestly say that not only was it a fantastic way to find out the history of Bath, but our guide Fiona really set the scene and got us all involved. I found the tour really interesting, and as scared as I was (which was preety scared!!) it all added to the atmosphere.
I would certainly recommend this tour to anyone going to bath, whether it be to learn about the ghostly going ons... or whether it be to learn about the history of Bath. It was a fantastic tour!!

3  Thank laura s
Reviewed 13 November 2011

I was very much looking forward to going on the ghost walk in Bath.I am sales rep in the area and i wanted a talking point with my customers.My 14 yr old son and his friend found it extremely boring as did I and my partner.The guide was a lovely man,making a fortune from stories ive read on the internet.I was hoping for some 'real life' stories which would have made the whole experience much more exciting!It was all 'someone once said/my friend told me/rumour has it type stories,not of which where unique.I felt we missed some key locations in the city like The Abbey/Sally Lunns restaurant roumoured to be the most haunted buildings in Bath.We spent 1/2 hour in the dark,hovering around a paranormal bush,this was exciting as an American girl took lots of pics and we saw a load of orbs! Admittedly it was an Autumn night in a park so it could have been anything!
Overall i was really dissapointed.

Reviewed 1 April 2011

If you're looking for something to do at night this is a great option! Bath is especially beautiful when illuminated. The guide was a great storyteller so if you're looking for some creepy tales you'll find it! Just make sure you dress really warm as night is much colder than the day!

2  Thank ShannonMTL
Reviewed 21 November 2010

My friend and I spent 5 days in Bath and, naturally, were looking for activities to keep us busy in the evening once everything had closed. We decided to take the Ghost Walks of Bath tour on a Friday night, and had quite a crowd of people. (It seemed touch and go as to whether we would have the tour that night as the guide told us they need a minimum nuber of people before they'll go out.)

The tour was decent, but I wish the guide had been a better story teller. I found that he often hinted at interesting points, but didn't go into much detail. Despite this, the tour got better as the sun went down (nothing to set the mood like twilight). The highlight of the tour was a haunted bush in the dueling grounds just off the gravel walk. Note: the tour got quite interactive at this point.

This tour is great as long as you are willing to embrace the "ghostly" feeling and put your scepticism aside. Unfortunately, I had several vocal sceptics in my tour group and this made it hard to let my imagination wander. So I would suggest joining this tour on a deary evening with some people who are open-minded in order to optimize the experience.