Open today: 07:30 - 21:30
Book In Advance
Tours from Around and About Bath tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Around and About Bath
from US$161.00
from US$77.22
from US$70.78
from US$141.70
More Info
All reviews history teacher private tour english countryside his passion his knowledge bespoke tour small group somerset area walled garden historic inn montacute house ideal guide oldest hotel in england filming locations loves his job twists and turns beautiful english
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My 27 yr old daughter and I spent two wonderful afternoons with Jules, the owner, and loved every minute. We spent the first day in beautiful Stonehenge and countryside villages, and the next afternoon on a fascinating historical Pub Tour. Jules was endearing, interesting, very smart, a ton of fun and extremely energetic. We learned a lot of English history and I can’t wait to go back - I would highly recommend Around and About Bath. It’s worth every pound, mainly because Jules is so fun. A must do if you plan to be in the area.

Date of experience: November 2018
julesmittra, Owner at Around and About Bath, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi Beryl,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely and positive review! It was such a pleasure to meet Belle and yourself and spend a few days with you exploring the local area. I'm delighted that you enjoyed it so much, I did too! And I loved the Bobo's oat bar by the way!

Anyway, I'm so glad we got to meet and spend some time together and I hope that you'll come to Bath again, should you decide England is worth a return visit. Meanwhile, if I'm ever heading to Boulder, I'll make sure I say 'Hi' (and will remember to bring my yoga pants!).

Warmest regards and best wishes to you both!

Jules x

Reviewed 13 September 2018

This review is a little over a year late (was July 2017), but I wanted to finally take the time to comment that Jules provided a great day touring Stonehenge and areas around Bath. He is super knowledgable and passionate about the history of the area. We went to a historical pub (The George Inn), had a lovely afternoon tea at the Walled Garden at Mells, visited Nunney Castle, had a nice lunch at The Talbot Inn, drove through some lovely country, visited a church or two, and of course saw Stonehenge. Met some lovely people and had great conversations. I would highly recommend any of the tours based on the lovely day I had.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 29 August 2018

Very spacious van, was able to handle all nine pieces of luggage (six check in at max weight each and three carry ons) in the back section.

Driver greeted us at arrivals, we made a quick loading of the van and were on our way in very short order.

Smooth driving down the M4 to Bath.

Much more pleasant experience than any alternates we have taken to date.

Date of experience: August 2018
Jules M, Owner at Around and About Bath, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Hi Walter,

Thank you for your lovely review. It was a pleasure picking you up at the airport and chatting on the way back.

Many thanks and looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Cheers,

Jules

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

This was an extraordinary experience, very relaxed and an individual approach. Unlike other tours, this felt more like doing a tour with friends. We saw places that we would never have seen and had lunch and tea in fabulous places. We also liked the approach of limited number of guests. In fact we were lucky that the tour was only for the three of us. A special thanks to our guide Nigel and all the information provided and the deep discussions we had

Date of experience: August 2018
Nigel F, Driver Guide at Around and About Bath, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Hi Ralph,

It's Nigel here, I hope you & the family are well! Thank you so much for posting this kind review, I'm so happy that you enjoyed the day as I came away with a huge smile on my face having enjoyed every second... The conversations we shared and your wonderful insights are why I love doing what I do.. Thank you so much, what a brilliant day!

Safe travels, I hope you got some good shots of Bath from above!

Warmest Regards,
Nigel

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

I went on their Hidden Cotswolds tour. They go to places other tours skip. There are so many pretty villages in the Cotswolds, too many of the tours cover the same ones. They stopped at two larger villages and a few very tiny ones. We stopped for tea in the morning where we had a private room. For lunch we had a very delicious meal at a village pub. In the afternoon we stopped for tea in another village. Along the way the guide gave the history and detailed the importance of the villages. They even had time to stop a couple of times for things I thought were very photo worthy in between. They limit the tour to numbers smaller than most other tours. On other tours you will see villages loaded with other tourists. On this tour your small group will be the only tourists in the area. They go off the beaten path, which is a good thing. They have even recommended other things to do and see the rest of the time I am here.

Date of experience: August 2018
Irina F, Head of Operations at Around and About Bath, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Hi Sharon,

Thank you so much for your kind review, I am so glad you enjoyed the day, it was really nice meeting you and spending the day in the Cotswolds!

Moreover, thank you for emphasing our favourite part about our Cotswolds tours, we do our best to take guests to places that are out of the ordinary, quaint, beautiful and quiet, plus so much to explore.

Enjoy your holiday!

Warmest regards,
Irina

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

STONEHENGE, Somerset and the Cotswolds rediscovered with Around & About Bath tours
Summer solstice time makes the magic of Stonehenge a force impossible to resist and now with new tour company Around & About Bath visiting, learning and soaking up all the cosmic vibes in the land of the Druids is very easy indeed.

Date of experience: August 2018
Jules M, Owner at Around and About Bath, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Hi Henning,

Thank you for your lovely review. It was a pleasure to spend the day with you and Christine and I'm so glad you enjoyed it - and that you managed to pick up the cosmic vibes!

Wishing you all the best, and hopefully we'll meet again! If you want to escape the Norwegian, Bath is a great bolt-hole and it's a lot warmer here than it is there!!!

Warmest regards and best wishes,

Jules