1,389 results
All reviews lord nelson room asher suite roman baths lady hamilton sycamore room lilliput court old plane tree room elinor dashwood quiet square crystal palace perfect location train station guest house pump room modern bathroom homemade jams breakfast was delicious
Reviewed 30 December 2018

This is a wonderful place to stay. It is very central to the city. The whole place is warm and comfortable. My room was amazing. There was nothing I could possible require was not there even to an adaptor for all electrical appliances I might have. There was a kettle etc but also an up to date coffee maker. It was such a comfortable room better than I have had in 5 star hotels in England and elsewhere. The en-suite had a wonderful walk in shower and beautiful soaps and body lotions. No expense spared. As for the breakfast. I can understand why they have been given many awards and if I could I would award another one. All homemade breads and jams etc. anything you fancied you could have , absolutely superb. It is family run and each members whole intention is to please their guests. This they have more than achieved.

Room tip: I would always choose a grounfloor room. My friend had a top floor one and was very happy
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
NiciJones, Owner at Three Abbey Green, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2019

Well, what can I say? I'm lost for words by your appreciation of what we try to do, as a small family B&B in central Bath. We all really appreciated how much you enjoyed your stay. Come back again soon.

Reviewed 26 December 2018

This is my second stay and again it was perfect. The owners are so kind and make you feel like the most important guest in the world. The rooms are beautiful, this time I was in the Old Plane Tree at the top an overlooking the square. You couldn't get more central to town so you're in the thick of it, the theatre is less than ten minutes away and there are some perfect pubs and eateries just as close. If you're looking for perfect scrambled eggs for breaksfast this is the place to get them! Thank you again Nici and Alan for a perfect stay.

Room tip: Ask Nici and Alan, they are really helpful.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
NiciJones, Owner at Three Abbey Green, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2018

Thank you. We are blushing!! We love having you to stay and hope you are able to visit again soon - we can do as much tasty scrambled egg as you like!!

Reviewed 16 December 2018 via mobile

Another fabulous weekend at Three Abbey Green, so chilled and relaxing. Usually stay in the Asher suite with my sisters and cousin but took my husband for his birthday and stayed in the Sycamore room. Loved the room with the window seats, could sit there all day reading or just watching the hustle and bustle in the street below. Lovely breakfast and Sue, Nici and Alan are always happy to help in any way they can. Thank you for making our stay special, as you always do.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
NiciJones, Owner at Three Abbey Green, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2018

Lovely to hear that you enjoyed your weekend - next year?!

Reviewed 14 December 2018 via mobile

Set in a small square in the shadow of the Abbey this guest house could not be better situated for a central Bath stay. The service was excellent and the beds comfortable.

Check in was quick and easy. As we were early our bags were left whilst we went shopping and were in our room by our return.

Our attic room was the smallest but was entirely functional for a one night stop over.

Book with confidence.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank for this positive summary of what we offer - we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 11 December 2018

We had a wonderful stay in November for 2 nights. My husband and I stayed in the Sycamore room and my brother in the Old Plane Tree. Both rooms were very comfortable and looked out on the square with the Plane Tree. The central location was fantastic for walking to all the local sites, including the Christmas market. The staff/owners were very helpful in their recommendations for a tour company (Mad Max) and for local interests and restaurants with discounts. All of this was fantastic but the unanticipated way they went over the top was to accomodate our food allergies and sensitivities. When they understood gluten free was still an issue for me, Nici suggested she could make 2-egg banana pancakes with a savory taste and tomatoes and mushrooms. It was fabulous and avoided any allergens. My brother was gluten sensitive and vegetarian and they gave him lots of choices as well. Thank you, Nici, Alan and all the staff for your caring service.

Room tip: Loved our rooms on the second floor eventhough there are no elevators to the higher floors.
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

We are always happy to help ensure we can feed you something you would enjoy when you stay with us, no matter what your dietary requirements.