1,390 results
All reviews lord nelson room asher suite roman baths lady hamilton sycamore room lilliput court old plane tree room elinor dashwood quiet square crystal palace perfect location train station guest house pump room modern bathroom homemade jams breakfast was delicious
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Excellent location to stay and visit the wonders of Bath. Having previously visited Bath before and loving the city and what it has to offer I decided to treat my wife for her birthday, Three Abbey Green is a beautiful place to stay and soak up the Bath atmosphere. I recommend listening to the owners to get the best out of your visit and highly recommend their outstanding breakfasts. We had dinner at one of the restaurants Sue recommended and it was no surprise it was an excellent choice due to her local knowledge. An absolute top find for us and will be visiting again.

Date of stay: February 2019
NiciJones, Owner at Three Abbey Green, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

We really are spoiled for choice when it comes to recommending wonderful independent restaurants within easy walking distance of Three Abbey Green. I know that we could eat out every night for a month in a different 'indie' and we would have a fabulous choice of different cuisines. I love our family business being called 'a top find'. Thank you for coming to stay.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This is our second time staying at 3 Abbey green as a group of 4 old school friends in the Asher Suite for a relaxing weekend together. Such a great central location that is homely and we had really personal attention from Sue and family. The breakfast is amazing - a wide choice that you can customise too featuring lots of delicious local and home made produce. Would thoroughly recommend!!

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Returning guests always make us feel good because they wouldn't be here unless they'd enjoyed their first visit. I know that since we last saw the four of you we have worked really hard to put more emphasis on using local produce and to add variety, via our specials' board, to our daily breakfast fare. I'm so pleased you enjoyed the weekend. Do come back soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This is a delightful find in probably the best location in Bath, steps from the Abbey, but in a very quiet square. Room was spacious and very comfortable and had everything I needed for my 3 night stay. Highly recommended and I will be back!

Trip type: Travelled with family
NiciJones, Owner at Three Abbey Green, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

It is hard to believe that you can find such a peaceful and beautiful square in the heart of the city - we love it! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This guest house is perfectly placed just steps away from the Roman Baths and the Abbey. It is very clean, the room (Lord Nelson) very large and airy, benefitting from three large sash windows overlooking the square. No motor traffic outside meant it was always peaceful. The breakfasts were beautifully cooked and presented. Would recommend without hesitation.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for your lovely concise and appreciative review of your stay with us. We are so pleased you enjoyed your time in Bath and hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights, enjoyed my comfortable double aspect room (Elinor Dashwood) and bed so much that I didn't want to go out to my 2 planned events! I was reading a good book from the library in my room with a cup of tea!
So many plus points...
Delicious nutritious breakfasts, within walking distance of everything I wanted to visit during my stay, great recommendations from Sue & Nici, thank you so much! I loved the aromatic Bramley bathroom products too. I would heartily recommend Three Abbey Green & stay there again!

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo

Elinor Dashwood may be our smallest room and up three flights of stairs but it is also our most cosy room and, like you, I love the enormous amount of light coming in through the dual aspect windows. When you next feel like curling up with a good book and a cuppa, we shall look forward to seeing you again.