“Excellent food and great service”

The Real Italian Pizza Co
Ranked #26 of 603 Restaurants in Bath
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A family run Italian pizzeria serving delicious pizzas cooked in our very own wood-fired oven.
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Had dinner here with my girlfriend and I have to say the service and quality of the food was superb - friendly staff and fabulous pizza!

It's not ideal for couples looking for a romantic meal, but then it doesn't claim to be - it is a family friendly atmosphere that welcomes children, parties etc. A really fun place!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,621)

Reviewed 11 July 2014

We went on the 30 June and the restaurant did have a few problems but I was promised if I was to come again then I would not be disappointed. I arranged another meal and Francesca the owner was right. The service was excellent and the food lovely. Would recommend for it's outstanding service to the customer.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

In contrast to the next-door 'Real Italian Pizza Company' I was actually amazed by this little ice cream parlour. At £1.95 a scoop, the value was good enough to make several trips during our long weekend in Bath. Each time there was a different selection of flavours. The hardest part was choosing which one to go for. I had amaretto on the first visit (which was wonderful and contained huge lumps of real amaretti biscuits) and white chocolate peanut on the second visit (this one was a bit lacking in flavour unfortunately).

The ice cream is a really creamy gelato style - yummy!

Reviewed 11 July 2014

I had read lots of reviews saying that this restaurant did the best pizzas in Bath. To be fair, I have not tried any other pizzas in Bath so I can't disagree with that statement, but I have had better pizzas elsewhere in the UK.

Service was a little brusque but efficient enough. I give it 3 stars as it was just ok. Neither terribly bad, nor good enough for me to rave about it for weeks.

1  Thank Clare G
Reviewed 10 July 2014

It's not overpriced at all, standard ice cream costs, £2.25 for a double cone scoop, very tasty and refreshing and good flavours with plenty of choice, ideal for wandering around the streets of Bath or down to the river