“fantastico”

The Real Italian Pizza Co
Ranked #26 of 571 Restaurants in Bath
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: A family run Italian pizzeria serving delicious pizzas cooked in our very own wood-fired oven.
Bath
“fantastico”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Me and my Italian friend came here for a pizza. We asked for the pizza to take away. We had ham and mushroom. It was delizioso! Very friendly service and fantastic atomosphere. Will decently return!

• Visited August 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic evening meal”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

The staff were brilliant. The service was great and they accept several vouchers and deals ranging from Tesco vouchers to the Big Ben discount card. There is a lovely atmosphere in the restaurant and I would recommend it to anyone staying in Bath.

Visited August 2014
Bath, United Kingdom
“Our usual haunt”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

We've been huge fans of The Real Italian for years now, but have only just decided to leave a review for this largely undiscovered gem. The Bruschetta is my favourite dish from anywhere in the world (better than any restaurant in Rome) and even when my wife is a little more adventurous by trying a different dish each time, she always leaves thoroughly satisfied. I tend to stick to the amazing Bruschetta and the meaty 'La Bella Vita' pizza and have never been dissapointed. So highly recommended, words can not do it justice. Just try it today...go on!

• Visited August 2014
“A little piece of Italy in Bath”
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

Lovely restaurant, lovely people, lovely food. There is also a nice little ice-cream place next door too!

Bath, United Kingdom
“Just average !”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I try to use the real Italian pizza company as my children like the ice cream and I also have a tastecard which makes lunch or dinner Monday to Thursday very good value. It is just ok not bad not brilliant just ok. I have tried a variety of dishes but can't really put my finger on why I don't love it as the staff are good and the atmosphere is always buzzing

Visited July 2014