“What a great place. Good service, great food and fantastic value. Would recommend you seek it out.”

Same-Same but Different
Ranked #35 of 593 Restaurants in Bath
Price range: US$8 - US$24
Cuisines: European, Spanish
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 18 August 2012 via mobile

What more can I say, everything selected with thought and care. Thoroughly recommended. Great quality at a fine price.

1  Thank ADRIANWASH

Reviewed 14 August 2012

Small relaxed no fuss bistro. Steak was lovely, as was fiancee's burger. We stayed on for another bottle of wine sat outside watching the world go by. Waitress was really friendly and chatty. Would def go back.

Reviewed 7 August 2012

I visited this restaurant based on reviews from Tripadvisor. There is an extensive menu, large bold paintings on the wall and enough tables for about 20ish people. The table we were sat at wasnt the cleanest, but was wiped (and left smelling like wet dog). However, this or the uncomfortable seating didnt put us off (after all its the food that counts!) My partners food was fantastic (order the ribs if you can!) however, mine wasnt so great. The caeser salad was very wet and completely lacking in flavour which was a shame as there was a large amount of tender chicken and the crisp garlicky bread was a great accompaniment. I hope this was a one off with this main and despite this I actually really liked the place. The waitress was nice and covering every diner but she coped well. I liked the fact they offer local juices such as the orchard pig and would definitely come here again to give it another shot. Also to mention it is very reasonably priced about £8 for a main and they have some great tapas dishes on offer for around £4-5. Give it a shot as the food is great.

Reviewed 15 July 2012

Had breakfast and lunch here whilst visiting Bath for the weekend. It's a great little place, very welcoming with a nice relaxed atmosphere. Amazing coffee and good food.

Reviewed 10 July 2012

We planned on visiting here during our visit to Bath (we had a TripAdvisor hit list!)

We had only just visited the Jane Austen Centre and it had begun to rain. We decided on popping in to escape the weather, brighten up a bit and decide on what to do next and which restaurant to eat in. So we only stopped off for a warm drink.

I had a hot chocolate and my girlfriend had a latte. My girlfriend enjoyed her coffee and it was presented with a heart shape on top (I've uploaded a pic!). My hot chocolate was very chocolatey, but on ordering (they advertise table service outside and don't have menus on the table) I wasn't offered any extras such as cream (which I was looking forward to as I wanted to go all out on our weekend break!)

We almost left without paying (as, usually in cafes, you pay upon ordering) and joked about this with the girl behind the till. She was very understanding, chatty and friendly.

A small warning: they don't take card purchases under £10, so I had to run down to the HSBC cashpoint in Milsom Street (take a right then left when leaving the cafe street).