“Amazing Sandwich”

Cuisines: European, Spanish
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 2 May 2014

I had lunch today with my friend and my celebrity dog! We both had the Beef Sandwich which was amazing, loads of very tasty beef and caramelised onion, great side salad and super potato wedges. The staff were great too! I would recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

A lovely small Tapas restaurant with yummy organic food. Book ahead as it gets busy. Great sangria !

Reviewed 21 April 2014

We stayed in Bath last week and walked by Same-Same But Different every day and went in on Saturday night. Lovely quirky little place with fantastic tapas which were delicious and presented well and all nice and hot. We dropped in late evening and weren't rushed to leave even though we were the last ones there and the staff were lovely. We asked for Irish Coffees which weren't on the menu but they happily did for us. Will definitely visit again next time we are in Bath. Thanks for a lovely evening.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

My friend and I happened on this little gem down a small side street when we were looking for dinner one night. We loved it so much that we went back the next day for lunch before leaving Bath. Our dinner had been so delicious and there were so many interesting items on the menu that we could not think that we would bother looking elsewhere. It has a funky and casual atmosphere and the food we ate (tapas for dinner including the most delicious roasted vegetable cannelloni; beetroot salad and halloumi and portabella burger for lunch) was fresh, tasty and filling. If I lived in Bath I would definitely be a regular

1  Thank LeslieAnne1961
Reviewed 17 April 2014

We had dinner here in March when we were visiting Bath for a couple of days. It was a great little place, it was a Thursday evening and not very busy so lacked a little of the buzz it had when we walked passed at lunchtime. The service was great, so was the food and the price was really reasonable too. We would definitely go back.