“Nice pub food, great burger and service”
Review of Sam Wellers

Sam Wellers
Ranked #110 of 592 Restaurants in Bath
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 March 2014

We arrived in Bath and wanted a simple pub to get some dinner. We went to Sam Wellers based on the tripadvisor reviews. We were very happy. I had surf and turf, my son had the scampi and chips and my wife the bacon cheeseburger. She love the burger and I enjoyed my meal. The service was nice and friendly and we got exactly what we wanted. I would be happy to return.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

Very good choice with excellent service in very comfortable surroundings. The roast lamb shank with minty gravy just fell of the bone it was so tender whilst the homemade faggots were a joy to see and a delight to eat. Good real-ales to compliment the meal.

Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

Biggest juiciest most tasty gammon steak I ever had. Steak and ale pie was also good. Reasonable prices too. Nice atmosphere in the pub, not too loud. Some local people in there too, not just tourists. Service was pleasant and efficient.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

My partner comes from Bath so when we visit, which is quite often, we always go here for food (the whitebait is the best I have ever tasted) and good beer/wine. Always very friendly staff too.

Reviewed 16 December 2013

A brilliant place to eat on a cold December evening ( or any time I imagine ) . Service with a smile,very generous portions and tasty meals. Not too noisy as with some pubs but enough atmosphere to make it interesting.