Anabelle's Guest House
US$234
US$243
US$213
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Express Bath(Bath)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$107
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
US$186
US$167
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Bailbrook House Hotel(Bath)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$127
US$120
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewstrain stationshared bathroomthe main shopping centreperfect locationtwin roomcontinental breakfastyogurtnice breakfastfresh towelsa couple of minutes walklight sleeperroom was clean and comfortableeasy walking distanceno lifttea and coffee making facilitiesshort staytop floor
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

My sister and I stayed here and thought this was the perfect base for exploring Bath. The staff were extremely helpful and all places of interest and attractions were within walking distance. I would definitely recommend this place. We especially loved the breakfast!!!

Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I stayed here as part of a hen party of 14. We booked 7 rooms for 2 nights which included breakfast.
The B&B was a great central location with the train station at the end of the street, and the city attractions bars and restaurants just round the corner.
The owners Sergio and Dave were welcoming, accommodating and friendly. They allowed us to use the breakfast room on the Saturday evening for our hen activities. The cooked breakfast was freshly cooked to order (With a 5* food hygiene certificate) and cereals, bread, fruit, juices and pastries frequently replenished.
The rooms were small but adequate. They were clean. The shared bathrooms were fine and we weren't disturbed by other residents.
As with any city in the main road can be noisy at night but this didn't stop us sleeping.
I would stay here again if visiting Bath

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 May 2014

We stayed here for 2 nights. It was so great to realize how close everything is. We were pleased that we could leave our luggage in the house until check-in time as we arrived 9am and check-in is at 2pm. Welcome was worm and we were warn that evenings are noisy especially at weekend but we were lucky and no one disturbed our sleep. Breakfast was really lovely.
The only thing we were not happy about that after room cleaning coffee, sugar and milk were not added and we were short of it.
Price is very good.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 May 2014

We stayed at Annabelle's Guest House this weekend as part of a party of 7. The staff were welcoming, and nothing was too much trouble. The rooms are basic but clean and comfortable. Breakfast was cooked to order, not the greatest cooked breakfast I've ever had but it was perfectly acceptable. This is a fantastic location for Bath's attractions and nightlife and I would certainly recommend to others. Thanks for a nice stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I have just come back from a short stay in Bath and I can not rave enough about how happy I was with Anabelle's! The B&B was just a couple of minutes walk from the train station and when we arrived shortly after lunchtime we were greeted with a warm smile and advice on how to find local attractions. We were able to leave our luggage and get straight out to explore the city. The city centre was just around the corner from the B&B!
I found the owners so warm and inviting, breakfast in the morning was lovely and plentiful! A buffet style continental breakfast with the option of a full English Breakfast too.
I will definitely be staying at Anabelle's again in the future and be recommending it to all my friends! Oh and did I mention it was fantastic value!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends