“Excellent Guest House”

Anabelle's Guest House
Ranked #59 of 159 Bath B&B and Inns
Reviewed 5 July 2014

I had my parents and family stay here during my graduation and the manager was so accomodating, friendly and professional! I highly recommend this place as the guest house is nice, the location is excellent and the manager is really great!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 20 June 2014

We are used to city living so the cautions about the noise didn't faze me. However this was a complete different experience! I believe it must have something to do with all of the stone in the city. Around 1am I woke up thinking that there must be close to 30 thousand people gathered on the street below. Added to that of the two twin beds one of them was broken. I ended up with my mattress on the floor and my pillow over my head. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We had reserved two nights but only stayed one.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I stayed for two nights as part of a large party. The hotel is the perfect location for exploring the city. The guest house is visible from the train station and is just down from one of the entrances to Debenhams. I think you would struggle to get a better location.

Sergio, the owner was on hand to deal with any issues. He was extremely polite and helpful throughout our stay. Also, Dave who worked throughout the day was very attentive to our needs.

The breakfast room is light and airy. Breakfast is cooked using local produce and you can choose to have a cooked breakfast, cereal, pastries etc.

The guest house is clean and well maintained. The rooms were slightly dated but that was the only negative. The rooms are great for what we needed as was the price.

I would not usually stay in B&B's/Guest House, however I was pleasantly surprised with Anabelle's and I would return.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

My sister and I stayed here and thought this was the perfect base for exploring Bath. The staff were extremely helpful and all places of interest and attractions were within walking distance. I would definitely recommend this place. We especially loved the breakfast!!!

Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I stayed here as part of a hen party of 14. We booked 7 rooms for 2 nights which included breakfast.
The B&B was a great central location with the train station at the end of the street, and the city attractions bars and restaurants just round the corner.
The owners Sergio and Dave were welcoming, accommodating and friendly. They allowed us to use the breakfast room on the Saturday evening for our hen activities. The cooked breakfast was freshly cooked to order (With a 5* food hygiene certificate) and cereals, bread, fruit, juices and pastries frequently replenished.
The rooms were small but adequate. They were clean. The shared bathrooms were fine and we weren't disturbed by other residents.
As with any city in the main road can be noisy at night but this didn't stop us sleeping.
I would stay here again if visiting Bath

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 May 2014

We stayed here for 2 nights. It was so great to realize how close everything is. We were pleased that we could leave our luggage in the house until check-in time as we arrived 9am and check-in is at 2pm. Welcome was worm and we were warn that evenings are noisy especially at weekend but we were lucky and no one disturbed our sleep. Breakfast was really lovely.
The only thing we were not happy about that after room cleaning coffee, sugar and milk were not added and we were short of it.
Price is very good.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 May 2014

We stayed at Annabelle's Guest House this weekend as part of a party of 7. The staff were welcoming, and nothing was too much trouble. The rooms are basic but clean and comfortable. Breakfast was cooked to order, not the greatest cooked breakfast I've ever had but it was perfectly acceptable. This is a fantastic location for Bath's attractions and nightlife and I would certainly recommend to others. Thanks for a nice stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends