I read all the reviews before I went to this B&B expecting it to be completely awful, we couldnt find the B&B to start with, we walked here there and everywhere because none of the locals new where it was, when we finally found it, on arrival we were given our key, had to speak to the owner on the phone, and then weas shown to our room, which we got to via a tiny side alley, which was scarey to walk through in the dark, as theirs no light until the end. The room was basic, very basic, i moved the curtain and the netting fell down and we couldnt get it back up, we couldnt work the bathroom door, their was paint stains on the light switches, surprisingly they bed was actually comfortable. Breakfast was basic, not fantastic, but edible.. I wouldnt stay here again unless their were some serious changes, but it isnt as bad as some of these review say.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lamp Post Villa is an elegant Victorian Townhouse offering quality en-suite B&B accommodation with car parking in the center of Bath. Located just a few minutes walk from the city center, we cater for tourists and business people alike and aim to make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. The friendliest B&B in Bath. Just ten minutes walk from the bus station and likewise ten minutes from Bath Spa train station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Lamp Post Villa B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lamp Post Villa Bed And Breakfast
- Lamp Post Villa Hotel Bath