Hello ,this is the first time I'm writing review for the hotel. We had very bad experience with lampost. We arrived at the hotel near 1 pm. David told us on the phone he booked a family room for us. After our arrival in hotel he told us he cannot give the family room you have to stay in double room for 1 night and then he will move us in the family room in morning.he charged us family room price. We were really annoyed by this because it hard to sleep on double bed with kids. Breakfast was ok but whenever we ask something he made annoying faces as we r on his nerves. After 1 night we moved to other family room. There was no cupboards in the room. All stuff was all over the room. After 2 nights stay we had enough then we made plan to leave the hotel and go back to London. We told David that we cannt stay more we r leaving for London. He said that he will charge for 2 nights. When we came back to London and check bank statement he charged us for 3 nights. That's horrific. We called him and he was very rude. And he said you can go court. We were shocked when he said this.
Anyway wenever recommend this hotel for bath.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lamp Post Villa is an elegant Victorian Townhouse offering quality en-suite B&B accommodation with car parking in the center of Bath. Located just a few minutes walk from the city center, we cater for tourists and business people alike and aim to make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. The friendliest B&B in Bath. Just ten minutes walk from the bus station and likewise ten minutes from Bath Spa train station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Lamp Post Villa B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lamp Post Villa Bed And Breakfast
- Lamp Post Villa Hotel Bath