My wife and I stayed here last week. We chose the Lamp Post Villa as it offered free parking and was within easy walking distance of the City centre. It did both of those things.
However, the place needs a lot of TLC and everywhere !
The breakfast was average in our opinion, despite recent reviews, and Dave, the proprieter, struggled to cope when more than four guests appeared at the same time. The coffee and juice was self service which was just as well.
The room was very small and the bathroom was in need of a bit of modernisation. We would not stay here again.
We expected much better for the money we paid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lamp Post Villa is an elegant Victorian Townhouse offering quality en-suite B&B accommodation with car parking in the center of Bath. Located just a few minutes walk from the city center, we cater for tourists and business people alike and aim to make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. The friendliest B&B in Bath. Just ten minutes walk from the bus station and likewise ten minutes from Bath Spa train station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Lamp Post Villa B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lamp Post Villa Bed And Breakfast
- Lamp Post Villa Hotel Bath