“Disappointing”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Champneys Town and City Spa
Reviewed 28 February 2012

Arrived 10 mins. early for appointment so decided to go into the shop . Receptionist saw me there and continued her phone conversation , maybe it was business , so i waited .Didnt stop talking ...so decided to go look around at other shops.Arrived on time and the receptionist was still chatting on the phone.
Surely as a customer she could have just asked the person to wait , but no still talking. Another person served me dispite the fact I had been here before she said i have to do a new card every time , why ?
Went to the room upstairs, metal plug on the floor with cover was by the table , stubbed my foot on it ! Girl said not one thing ! continued with treatment , never left the room for me to change , but did move the table over the plug ! Was I over critical ...no , sevice dissapointing , too young staff , needed a manager !

3  Thank Annettew56

Reviewed 9 September 2009

I have just been to Bath for the weekend and found that there is now a Champneys spa there. What a result! Me and my friends had some amazing treatments - I would recommend going for the hour massage for £50. Loads of offers there as well - I ended up buying an Elemis eye pack saving £25. Staff were helpful and knowledgeable. Overall a lovely surprise to find it there!

1  Thank pocahontas5