“Very nice Italian”

Enzo
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Just opened where fiorellis was. We had a superb dinner for 2 very reasonably priced and with typically friendly and attentive service from the all Italian staff. Just like dining in Italy - very authentic and great fun.
UK
“Very nice Italian”
Reviewed 15 October 2012

We visited here again over the weekend with my family who were staying with us in Bath. Enzo isn't the most exciting restaurant in the city but it is always reliable for a nice meal in a pleasant setting with friendly staff. The range of dishes we had this time (mussels and duck from the specials menu to start, and swordfish and risottos for mains) were especially nice, the fish was extremely fresh and it all tasted excellent. Make sure you ask to see the special pepper grinder when you visit - big isn't the word...

• Chinese (Traditional) first
London, United Kingdom
“Could do better”
Reviewed 11 October 2012

We had a late Sunday lunch here based on otherwise good reviews. Looking at these now they seem too positive. Service was competent. One of us had the fish dish 'chef's special of the day' advertised on the whiteboard. It was inedible, dry, stale and without flesh. It should not have been advertised as a special and the staff knew it. It then should not have been served. On our complaint at the end of our stay they halved its price. Our other dish, also fish, was satisfactory and it had been recommended by the waiter (to his credit). A minor complaint, but my test for quality of ingredients, were the appalling olives in the side salads. They were the cheapest, pitted black olives that you can find in a supermarket. That sums it up for me unfortunately.

Henley-on-Thames, United Kingdom
“Good lunch time food”
Reviewed 6 October 2012

We were in Bath on a rainy day and went into Enzo to escape the weather and have a nice lunch. We were not disappointed with the food and the lunch time offers on the menu offered good value. Unfortunately, the service was lacking a little and not in a bad way, just that there was only one guy taking and bringing the orders and he did not write them down with the result I got my starter half way through my main course after a prompt. Also my wifes lunch should have had a salad with it and again we had to request this. Another customer had his bill bought to him before he had a chance to order a coffee or desert. Just little things that did not spoil our lunch but maybe just attention to detail.

I note that the bad reviews given, relate to 2010 and 2011 so things must have improved and as I say the food was very good and well worth the money and we would go back again.

Crowborough, United Kingdom
“Loved this place”
Reviewed 30 September 2012

What a lovely evening my husband and I had here. The waitress was brilliant and the food amazing without a doubt we would return here again

• Visited September 2012
“I'm very happy”
Reviewed 24 September 2012 via mobile

second time, and the second great experience! from starters to desserts and again a fantastic pizza! I want to return soon!