“Just perfect”

Queensberry Hotel
Ranked #10 of 34 Hotels in Bath
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Loved every minuted. Excellent room, beautiful, clean bathroom and it just put me in a fab mood. Didn't really want to leave the hotel. Also run by lovely people who work extremely and spoil you rotten. I will definitely be back soon.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank 471Rose

Reviewed 5 March 2014

We are regular visitors to the Theatre Royal in Bath and have always stayed at a delightful proprietor run B &B very near to the theatre but on this Sunday the half marathon meant we had to change our arrangements and we chose the Queensbury. A delightful and a little quirky hotel but with very attentive staff, a very comfortable bed, large room and bathroom and a hearty breakfast.
We are not sure where to stay for our next theatre visit.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Emrys T
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I've just stayed for a one night business trip and have been very impressed. They have a customer centric approach to business and treated me well. Good attention to detail and a very pleasant stay. I would recommend to others and consider staying again myself.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank TranquilityTraveller
Reviewed 24 February 2014

My husband and I recently stayed at the Queensberry Hotel for a family celebration of two of our grandchildren's 18th birthdays. Our room and bathroom were both very spacious. The room elegantly decorated and the bed was blissfully comfortable. The breakfast menu offered everything you could hope for and the dinner I have reviewed in the Restaurant review section of Trip Advisor. All the staff were helpful, charming and courteous. Altogether, as I said at the end of my restaurant review, a wonderful experience and we will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank pallisand23
Reviewed 23 February 2014

I chose the Queensberry for its location (it's close to the center of Bath, but away from the traffic), and because of the enthusiastic reviews on Tripadvisor. The staff were unfailingly helpful and friendly, and my room was comfortable, very tastefully decorated and spotlessly clean. The beds are great, and breakfast is delicious. Not a place for those into corporate, cookie-cutter lodging, though - it's an old building, has no gym or pool, and the floors creak. Try to avoid the rooms close to ground level, as the bar and restaurant can get noisy if crowded. Also perhaps not the best choice for those with mobility problems. Bath is a hilly town, and the hotel is on a sloping street. That said, the reception will willingly call you a taxi, which should arrive fast. Bath's famous Royal Crescent is very close by, and a great selection of shops, cafes and restaurants is only 5 minutes away. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank jj9
Lauren M, General Manager at Queensberry Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2014

Thank you for your review - I'm delighted that you enjoyed your time with us and that my team looked after you well.

I do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon and don't forget to book direct with us in order to benefit from exclusive VIP perks including half price parking, discounts on food and drinks and priority for upgrades!

Kind regards

Lauren McCann

Reviewed 22 February 2014

Keep coming back, luxury stay. You will not find a better hotel, I love it. Beds really comfy, great breakfast, attentive staff - I cannot find anything to grumble about. If you want a treat this is the Hotel to stay in.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank SR1803

Sixth stay - wow! We are so pleased that you continue to enjoy the hospitality and service that we provide.

The number seven is said to be lucky so please do let me know personally when you plan your seventh visit and I'll ensure there is a special treat for you!

Kind regards

Lauren McCann

Reviewed 18 February 2014

We stayed at the Queensberry for just one night and it was amazing. Our room was the most gorgeous room I have ever seen, spotlessly clean with a bathroom to die for. We were made very welcome by all the staff from the doorman to the general manager - nothing was too much trouble. Chocolates in our room and a personal note from the management was a lovely touch. The food in the restaurant was incredible, beautifully prepared and presented by attentive staff. I can still taste the wonderful flavours even now. The Queensberry is located at the top end of the city of Bath and a short walk takes you in to the centre in minutes. We will definitely be going back for a second visit in the near future. Feel thoroughly spoilt - Thank you to all at the Queensberry for a great stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple