I booked a room in this hotel for a one day trip with my wife to bath. The plan was to spend just one night at the hotel and spend rest of two days moving around the city of Bath. However, even a single night's stay was difficult because of following -
1. The room was very shabby and old and had a tired look.
2. The floor was covered with carpet but was not even.
3. The heater in the room did not work at night. We had to call the reception to get a Electric heater in the room. It seemed like hotel management was aware that heater in the room does not work but they provided heater only after being asked.
4. The bathroom was spacious but apart from this nothing else was good. Commode seat was broken and mixing hot and cold water in the shower was impossible since cold water pressure was almost zero.
Although hotel staff was very nice, since the room was terrible I will not stay in this hotel in my future trips.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel has been part of the city's heritage since the mid 1700s; a Georgian landmark set in the city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pratt's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pratts Hotel Bath