“Best place in Bath for gifts”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bartlett Street Antiques Centre
Ranked #79 of 156 things to do in Bath
More attraction details
Owner description: An antique lover's dream, this shopping enclave contains more than fifty knowledgeable dealers offering treasures for the collector.
Bath
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Best place in Bath for gifts”
Reviewed 7 November 2011

I always try to buy my children/grandchildren things that will become 'treasures' that they will keep for a lifetime rather than throwaway items like toys with no lasting appeal.
So as a Bath resident I find the Bartlett St Antique Centre a mine of ideas and lovely gifts wether jewellery, antique pens, antique watches, silverware, silver giftware, all sorts of lovcely items many of which I want to keep for myself.
I always find such giofts to be greatly appreciated

Visited November 2011
5 Thank FlyingMerkl

United Kingdom
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 123 helpful votes
“Professional, friendly dealers, quality merchandise and, surprisingly, better prices than expected.”
Reviewed 14 October 2011

OK, it was last year on a tour visit to Bath which was not primarily to buy antiques.
On the street to the Assembly Rooms we entered this place of many stands and returned after the "high" of the above visit location.
Lots of wonderful and attractive stalls/stands.
Friendly and informative traders who know the business, but were relaxed and happy to inform.
We did purchase silver.
It was a pleasure to visit this centre.

Visited November 2010