Brocks Guest House
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$342
US$234
US$622
US$499
Agoda.com
The Abbey Hotel(Bath)(Great Value!)
US$245
Travelocity
Dukes Hotel(Bath)(Great Value!)
US$216
Official Site
All reviewsroyal crescentparking permitgreat locationb bassembly roomsfull english breakfastfamily roomwarm welcomestayed here for one nightminutes walk awayvery nice stayflights of stairswater pressurenice roommajor attractionsroman bathsbeds were very comfortable
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 December 2013

I stayed for one night at Brocks during the Christmas market in Bath. Brocks is really well located just off the Circus and close to the centre of Bath and is located in a classic Bath Georgian townhouse. The welcome was really warm the staff were eager to help and the accommodation was comfortable and spotlessly clean. The bedroom I stayed in was en suite and decorated in a style which is in keeping with the style of the house, not modern but perfectly comfortable. There was plenty of complimentary tea, coffee and biscuits in the room, which is always good to see. There was a reasonable choice at breakfast, enough to please most people and the food itself was well cooked and nicely presented. The property has several floors so lots of stairs so, not ideal for anyone with mobility issues but, that's to be expected in a historic building. Overall, I really enjoyed my stay at Brocks in Bath.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 December 2013

We did an overnight stop to visit the city. This guest house was everything we hoped, beautifully decorated and full of nice little touches. Good breakfast in the morning and very friendly and helpful hosts. Wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Perfect for all attractions and close to the centre of city. Lovely hotel rooms period and tastefully done. Bathroom clean. Shower a bit small but ok. We loved Bath and will definitely be back and will stay in the same place. Thank you.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 November 2013

The hotel was great, met all our needs and nice and clean. Lots of thoughtful touches and helpful information to get the best out of our stay. Bed comfy and room warm and cosy, lovely view of old Bath.
Breakfast was really lovely, I chose the pancakes, they were home made and a slice of heaven to me! Plenty of fruits, cereals, juice and toast too.
The hotel was happy to look after our bags whilst we shopped till we dropped the next day before we left, they just asked for a donation to charity.
The hotel was a short walk away from the shops, initially though we did more walking than required as we didn't have our bearings! Still I got fit!
Everyone friendly and on hand if needed. This was a treat for my 50th birthday and we are already planning for next Xmas. Brock's will be our first choice! Thank you so much will book up soon.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 November 2013

I stayed at Brocks Guest House on my first trip to Bath. It was just wonderful. The room was gorgeous and incredibly comfortable, very up to date and yet incredibly classic. Rachel and Karen cook the most delicious full English this side of the Avon and keep a very beautiful establishment. I would recommend Brocks without question for any length of stay.

Room Tip: I stayed in a little room with a double bed at the top, the Nash room. It is perfect and cozy for one or two. All of the rooms looked beautiful however and are aired and cleaned daily, even when not in use.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple