“Fantastic!”

and 1 more site!
Paradise House B&B
Ranked #4 of 155 Bath B&B and Inns
Reviewed 6 September 2012

I had originally booked for a 3 night stay but had to reduce it to one night - I wish I could have stayed for the 3 nights. I was booking in late as I was meeting someone for dinner - this wasnt a problem and I was made to feel very welcome despite the lateness of the hour. The room I stayed in was gorgeous and very clean and fresh. The Molten and Brown products were also a very nice touch. Breakfast is all home made and the produce is sourced locally. I intend to go back on a non business trip and would recommend the Hotel to anyone - they dont come much better than this!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 30 August 2012

This was my second stay at this hotel in Bath and it was even better than the first time.
The service is second to none with extremely obliging staff who make you feel at home instantly. The breakfast service was lovely and fresh with alot of choice. The sitting room looks out over the city of Bath which is stunning. It is near to all attractions of the city with just a few minutes walk to the town centre.
The rooms are spotless, decorated beautifully with nice finishing touches. There is alot of attention to detail to many aspects of this hotel.
Upon return to Bath, I would not stay anywhere else.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2012

Came here for our first year anniversary, after looking around online.
The room was perfect, very well decorated, very very clean and had everything you could possibly need! The bathroom was also amazing and had a jacuzzi bath and TV in the wall!
The general house was decorated very perfectly and looked as though al ot of thought had been put into it.
The breakfast was out of this world, you had so many options, salmon, toast, cereal, champagne anything you could imagine for any age or picky eater!
The staff were very friendly and couldn't be faulted, they helped us out with any queries we had and were easily reachable.
Went to Martini's restaurant in the evening which I would also strongly recommend.
This Hotel/House was brilliant and I would recommend it to anyone of any age (we are 20 and their were another couple our age and a range of people with children and also older aged adults) perfect for all ages!

Room Tip: We had four poster superior deluxe room- perfect for couples
Reviewed 24 August 2012

I have been to Bath many times over the past few years, visiting my daughter who was studying at the university. I would estimate that I have stayed in at least 15 different hotels or B and B's during this time, and looked inside many many more. After all this research, I can confidently say that there is nothing better than Paradise House.
It is situated on a quiet cul de sac, so no noisy traffic. It also has a very pretty, large garden with attractive seating areas, which is a real rarity in Bath.
I stayed in the executive double, which has the most stunning views over the city. The bathroom is lovely with a huge walk in shower and a fabulous roll top bath. The furnishings and bed linens are all top quality.
Parking permits are provided, and there are plenty of spaces outside the house. It is an easy 5 to 10 minute walk into the town centre.
The staff could not be more friendly or welcoming.
Breakfast is excellent, but get down early so that you can get a table overlooking the garden!
This place is more like a very upmarket boutique hotel, than a Bed and Breakfast. They also have a sister establishment nearby, OneThreeNine, which is also superb, (but does not have the views over the city)
Oh, and the icing on the cake is that the very BEST restaurant in Bath...Menu Gordon Jones... is just a couple of minutes walk away. (Book early..usually 3 months to get a table!)

Room Tip: Try and get a room overlooking the garden.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 August 2012

My husband and I stayed for two nights to celebrate my birthday. On arrival we were welcomed with tea and biscuits and given lots of tips about the layout of Bath's attractions and recommendations of good places to eat.
The house (set on a hill) is stunning and the garden is a real wow with fabulous views over the city. The weather was great so we were able to sit in the garden and relax. It's a short stroll down the hill into the centre of Bath and you're there in about 10 minutes. You might want to get a taxi back up though!
We had a luxury double room on the first floor overlooking the gadren. It had a huge bathroom with separate shower and jacuzzi bath. Everything was spotlessly clean and the room was well equipped. Breakfast was exellent. Fresh fruit, cereals, bagels, cooked breakfast with a vegetarian option too and every kind of spread for your toast. Nothing was too much trouble. I'd forgotten the toothpaste and the shops were closed, so I called reception and within 30 seconds a tube of toothpase was brought to our room. A wonderful place to stay.

Room Tip: The room descriptions on the website are accurate.
Reviewed 21 August 2012

Had a great stay here - Ian was very welcoming and offered us coffee as soon as we arrived. Lots of advice on where to go in Bath. Room was beautiful, very romantic setting and the garden looked like it would be nice to sit out in (it was very rainy when we were there!).

Breakfast was very varied and delicious!

All round would recommend and wouldn't hessitate to book again if we are back in Bath.

Reviewed 12 August 2012

Great place to stay .We loved the whole experience and would highly recommend it to anyone staying in bath. Parking directly outside with great bedroom . The gardens are stunning and the hospitality matched it. Great choice at breakfast with slick polite service.