“The perfect place for a Hen party”
As English as apples and oak (with wine cooler) The Gold Bedroom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Convivial living in Bath
As English as apples and oak (with wine cooler)
The Gold Bedroom
Romantic Regency life
In fine Regency style
Stairway to and from heaven
The elegant Haberdasher's Suite
The twin-bedded Hat Box
When is a single bed not a single bed?
The Red Bedroom suite hides more crisp white linen
Shower power
....with the longest roll-top bath and walk in shower....
Regal references in Bath's wealthy West End
...and fluffy white towels for all...
The discrete Red Bedroom Suite
spa-fresh toiletries in all three lovely bathrooms
A litte R&R in postcard corner
We provide the poker chips, you decide the rules
Cafe society in Margaret's Buildings
Colour, elegance and comfort
Marie Got's in the heart of Bath's Famous West End
Typical week-end stroll from the Circus to Marie G's
Victoria Park and Royal Circus, 10 paces from Marie Got's
Ballooning in nearby Victoria Park
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 112 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Annabelle...
“The perfect place for a Hen party”
Reviewed 22 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I booked this townhouse for my friend's hen party earlier this month.
Liz the owner went above and beyond to help me plan the perfect weekend away for my friend. My knowledge of Bath was very limited, Liz gave me a list of local amenities, attractions, and places to eat to make our stay enjoyable as well as memorable. The townhouse was beautifully presented, immaculate and Liz had kindly supplied us with a few bottles of wine in the fridge for welcome drinks, which was a wonderful touch. The location was perfect, all the sites were in a short walking distance, the addition of a key lockup was great for those wanting to go home early, without having to be woken up at a later time to let others in the building. We had the most amazing weekend, and I would recommend this property for weekends away with friends.

12 Jul 2017
Thank you Annabelle for your kind review - so pleased the weekend was a great success - do come again!
Tony F
“Lovely townhouse, excellent location!”
Reviewed 13 April 2017 for a stay in January 2017

We booked this townhouse for my Hen Do and it was just perfect. The house was a great size for 12 people to stay, it was beautifully decorated and in the best position. We could easily walk to the shops and thermae spa, and in the evening some good restaurants and wine bars were only a short distance away - no taxi required! And Liz the owner was just brilliant throughout the whole booking and settling us into the house process and providing ideas of places to go. Plus the price was very reasonable, what more could we have asked for!

14 Apr 2017
Thank you Marie for your lovely review - it was a real pleasure to meet you and I hope your wedding went well. We would love to welcome you back one day!
BeckyBos...
Bideford, United Kingdom
“Amazing townhouse- ideal for a large group”
Reviewed 20 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We stayed at the house for my friends hen do and I cannot recommend it enough. There were 11 of us and the spacious living area could easily accommodate us. The house is super central and the Royal Crescent is literally a 2 minute walk away. We all slept well as there is nothing too loud nearby despite only being a few minutes from the city centre. Having a bathroom on each floor there is a bedroom, made it ideal for when we got ready to go out.
The owners Andrew & Liz were fantastic, always responding very quickly to any queries I had and giving me advice. My deposit was returned no problem within a week.
I would definitely recommend it to anyone and am thinking of a reason to return!

22 Mar 2017
Thank you Rebecca for your fabulous review! This kind of feedback makes the effort we go to so worth while and we are really pleased you all had such a great time at the townhouse. Thank you too for leaving everything in such good order. Do please find a reason to come back, you would be most welcome!
omatheson
London, United Kingdom
“Lovely stay!”
Reviewed 12 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

We booked this house for my sisters hendo in February and it didn't disappoint. The house is a great size with a big living room, perfect for socialising. The rooms were well presented and well equipped.

Check in was easy and Andrew even helped us unload our numerous bags. All our questions were answered promptly and both Liz and Andrew were very helpful and kind, even leaving complimentary wine and biscuits.

The location is perfect. It is so central that everything is walkable but just far enough away from the noise bars etc.

It was the perfect house for our stay. We would all thoroughly recommend it!

12 Mar 2017
We are delighted you all had such a great time at the townhouse and thank you for sparing the time to post a review. We would love to see you again one day. Good luck with the wedding!
1988ruth
“Impressive town house!!”
Reviewed 10 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

My friends and I stayed at the town house for a weekend in December and the place blew us away!! We were celebrating my birthday, and Liz had left a bottle of bubbly and a present for us which was so incredibly sweet!

The house is lovely and perfect for a big group to stay. We had dinner parties every night and the place has ample space for everyone to eat/ socialise in the kitchen/living area. The kitchen is also very well equipped which we were pleased with! (apart from the lack of tin opener)

The location is so central, less than a 2 minute walk from the royal crescent and less than a 10 minute walk into town, and the house is in a lovely location with shops and cafes on the same street.

The house is on 4 floors, with the living area on the third floor, so be aware of that if you are not so able bodied. And there was only one parking space with the flat, but it's hard to expect more than that on such a central location.

I would highly recommend this property, and the owners are so happy to help and accommodating that it made for such a lovely stay.... We will be back in am sure!!!!!!

13 Jan 2017
Many thanks for sparing time to post a review Ruth. We are really pleased you all had such a great time at our lovely townhouse. We work hard to ensure everyone has a great experience and it is always rewarding to know our efforts are appreciated! Thank you! We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.
HDursley
“Deposit not returned and owner impossible to contact”
Reviewed 23 December 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

My friends and I had a three night stay in Marie Gots Townhouse at the end of October. The stay was fine but almost TWO MONTHS on I still haven't received the £300 refundable deposit I paid in good faith in advance when booking. To make matters even more stressful all telephone numbers supplied by the owner are disconnected or ring and then cut off without a response.
I have had one contact with the owner via the holiday lettings website when I sent a message regarding my deposit attached to a further booking enquiry. This was my only option as I do not have a direct email for the Liz Cox the owner. Liz did reply saying there was no problem with my stay and my money would be returned but that was 4 weeks ago and still nothing. The Website make it very difficult to take matters further and the owner is impossible to contact with telephone numbers having been changed. I certainly would not recommend booking this property unless you can afford to loose £300.

28 Dec 2016
We have a 100% track record of refunding deposits and an impressive history of 5* reviews. We are very sorry your isolated review conflicts with this. Despite our requests for your bank details to process your refund, we are surprised there has been no response. We are disappointed to receive this review out of the blue, especially as we pride ourselves on providing a professional and personal service which is born out by the many wonderful reviews we receive. Please note our office was closed for Xmas public holidays with just our meet and greet staff operating and so we apologise if you experienced problems calling our office. All emails are answered promptly and mobile numbers are provided.
Meanwhile we urge you to email us with your details so that we can sort this out for you as we would not like this to mar what was otherwise and by your own account, a very enjoyable experience.
Reviewed 24 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

1 Dec 2016
Roopa, we are so pleased you had a lovely stay and hope to welcome you again. Your comments are much appreciated, thank you. Best wishes. Liz
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;