US$200
The Bath Priory(Bath)
US$345
US$475
US$376
Holiday Inn Express Bath(Bath)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$108
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
US$187
US$175
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Bailbrook House Hotel(Bath)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$222
US$209
Agoda.com
3,077 results
All reviewspodium car parkriver viewcentral locationexcellent locationbath cityshort staybeautiful citymain attractionspulteney bridgeone night staychristmas marketbreakfast was excellenttown centrefull englishwaitrosevalidateavon
Reviewed 6 November 2011

Have just come back from 3 days at the Hilton Hotel in Bath, I booked this hotel via central reservations and upgraded on arrival to a suite, our room was lovely and spacious with lots of little extras chocolates , wine, biscuits , bathrobes slippers etc and a complimentary mini bar to boot !.
The room was immaculate with a nice touch in the form of a hand written card welcoming us to our room.
Location is perfect for exploring the centre of bath as soon as you step out of the hotel you are in the thick of the hub of Bath.
Staff were friendly and helpful and the staff in the restaurant even remembered my order for poached eggs and cranberry juice on the 2nd morning.
I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Bath.
Handy eating establishment down the road called the 'Tramshed' was a great experience a really buzzy place and being basically next door to the Hilton great location...

Room Tip: Opt to upgrade after you have booked the room on line its very good value to get yourself a bigger and better room. Prices start from £14 per room per night
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
kimBath, Administrator at Hilton Bath City, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2011

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for your positive comments on this website and I wanted to personally respond and thank you.

I appreciate your very kind comments relating to the Hilton Bath City and I am very pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. We certainly are very fortunate with the central location.

Feedback is always important as it is a vital way of reviewing the level of service and facilities we provide our guests so as to make improvements. Once again thank you for your truly valuable comments. I hope that we will be able to look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Bath City.

Reviewed 3 November 2011

I would like to start to thank all the team for trying to make our stay as comfortable as they could and tried very hard. No thanks from central reservation very poor. We felt that central reservation made the work very difficult for team on the front desk as threy tried very hard to please all the guest. We booked this hotel for the location and also you can geta smoking room, went wrong form the minute we got there but we went along with it as we were getting married and didnt want any hassle. The driver of te hotel even helped us carrying our wedding cake wonderful team couldnt do enough for us. On the actual wedding day when we came back we had very bad leaking ceiling its one of them things but Charlotte the housekeeper worked very hard to move us and poor girl tried to please us as we just finished the wedding receiption.We cannot prase enough all the team but still on the day it spoilt it a little for us. Every one was very helpfull I cannot praise the team enough.
Viv & Neil

1  Thank Viv L
kimBath, Administrator at Hilton Bath City, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2011

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for your comments on this website.

I wanted to personally reply to you and take your feedback to improve the services and products we offer.

On behalf of myself and the Management Team please accept our sincere apologies for the issues you experienced during your stay.

I would like to thank you for all your positive comments regarding the staff at Hilton Bath City especially Charlotte from Housekeeping and the driver. Unfortunately on the day in question our Concierge was not available and it was me who drove you and the cake to the Reception! I will personally ensure that all your kind comments are passed to the team.

From everyone at the Hilton Bath City please accept our congratulations on your wedding.

We are undergoing constant change to improve the guest experience. Feedback is always important as it is a vital way of reviewing the level of service and facilities we provide our guests so as to make improvements. Once again thank you for your truly valuable comments.

Reviewed 2 November 2011

I stayed in a Deluxe Twin with my mum on the night of 27.10.11. Our experience was a great one! We arrived at the hotel around 11am (check in is 3pm). We used the car park under the hotel (£15 for the duration of your stay as long as you dont need to use the car - this was reasonable for city centre location we thought). We left our bags at Reception and sorted out the checking in paperwork - this was quick and simple as we had booked on line) - then left to explore (the hotel is located within minutes of Bath on foot). We arrived back at the hotel around 5pm and were happy that our bags had been taken to our room for us. The room was clean and spacious. There was bottled water, an apple and a chocolate treat which was nice!. We thought we were going to have robes in our room but these were not there. We called Reception who explained that robes were included in the Deluxe Twin Plus room - however they were happy to bring robes and slippers up for us, which was appreciated (just goes to show if you dont ask, you dont get!). Good quality 'smellies', clean bathroom, powerful shower, comfy beds and a lovely big armchair (big enough for 2!). We did not eat at the hotel - breakfast was pricy and there are so many other places to eat in Bath (try the Wild Cafe!). Dont be put off by the ugly exterior, this hotel is not luxury but ideal as a base from which to explore all Bath has to offer.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family

Dear Sir/Madam

I appreciate your very kind comments relating to the Hilton Bath City.

I appreciate your comments and feedback about the look of the hotel. I concede that the building, which was built in the early 70's does not have the same appeal as the rest of Bath, which is known for its beautiful English architecture. We are very fortunate with our central location and views of the River Avon and Pulteney Bridge.

Reviewed 31 October 2011

My husband and I stayed here one night while on vacation in the UK. We did get lost trying to find the hotel and ended up driving around the streets of Bath for about 45 minutes. Upon check in we were informed that our room had been upgraded and that we were to receive free breakfast. The room had a king-size bed with a sitting area including a chair and small loveseat. The decor of the room looked as if it had been recently updated and was very tidy. The bathroom was huge! Double sinks and plenty of counter space with a tub/shower.

The location of the hotel is ideal for walking around Bath. It is also located next door to a Waitrose (a British grocery chain) which was ideal for picking up snacks and refreshments. While the exterior of the hotel doesn't blend with the traditional Bath architecture the hotel was just great. The staff was extremely helpful and accommodating. The free breakfast offered was great and inclusive of many dining options and offered all the accoutrements of a full English breakfast. Parking is tricky in Bath, being that that streets are narrow and free parking is limited. There is a long stay parking garage next to the Hilton, the fee is 15 pounds which we felt was fair given the limited options. Overall we quite enjoyed our stay and will recommend this hotel.

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for your comments on this website.

I wanted to personally reply and thank you for your feedback.

I appreciate your very kind comments relating to our hotel and staff. We certainly are very fortunate with the central location and the views of the River Avon and Pulteney Bridge.

Reviewed 30 October 2011

My husband and I stayed in one of the 'Plaza' rooms (315) where we found chocolates and a 'Happy Anniversary' card from Richard Wiltshire, which we very much appreciated. The room was large, lovely and with a view of the river, the latter request I'd made when booking the 'flash sale' deal. Service was good all round. Matthew, at the hotel reception, was especially friendly and informative. Great location for the sights and only a 5 minute walk from Bath Spa station. Overall, a lovely stay.

1  Thank AtyaA

Dear Sir/Madam

I appreciate your very kind comments relating to our staff, especially Richard Wiltshire and Matthew from our Reception Team. I will ensure your kind feedback is passed on. I was extremely pleased to read you enjoyed the location of the hotel. We are very fortunate with the central location and the views of the River Avon and Pulteney Bridge.