1. Very convenient for the centre of Bath.
2. Good parking arrangement with car park virtually next door.
3. Reception, restaurant, room all pleasant, clean and up to standard.
4. Service good in reception and at breakfast.
5. Variety of food at breakfast was good, but unfortunately all let down by VERY poor cooked breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable 173 bedroom hotel with an excellent city centre location, located 10 minutes from the railway station and close to Bath Rugby Ground. Beautiful views from our Restaurant of Pulteney Bridge, overlooking the River Avon. Please kindly note the hotel does not own a car park. Parking is available in the local vicinity and there are 3 Park & Ride options, please speak with our Reception Team for details. Facilities available in the hotel are gym, meeting rooms, restaurant, room service, lounge and bar area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hilton EMEA and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton Bath City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Bath City Hotel Bath
- Bath Hilton Hotel