3,174 results
All reviewspodium car parkriver viewcentral locationexcellent locationbath cityshort staybeautiful citypulteney bridgemain attractionsone night staybreakfast was excellentfull englishwaitrosevalidateavonabbeyengland
Reviewed 3 November 2012

I stayed at this place for business purposes in Oct 2012. The hotel is located in the middle of the city. The room was big enough and service from the staff was impeccable after all it's Hilton. Bonus was them offering free wifi which other hotels should take note of.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
KimThyer, Administrator at Hilton Bath City, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2012

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for your comments on this website I wanted to personally reply and thank you for your feedback.

I appreciate all your positive feedback following your recent stay at the Hilton Bath City I will ensure your kind comments are passed to the team.

Feedback is always important as it is a vital way of reviewing the level of service and facilities we provide our guests so as to make improvements. Once again thank you for your truly valuable comments.

Thank you for staying with us at the Hilton Bath City and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 31 October 2012

Came to Bath for late 40th celebrations with a chum. The hotel was clean and quiet. Car parking nearby with reduced rates from the hotel. In short walking distance of town. Bed comfortable and good time had by all. Recommend the Bath Therme Spa for a treat.

Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends

Reviewed 31 October 2012

Luck allowed an upgrade to the Jane A. suite. More of a large, quiet comfortable room with a hallway, than a suite, but full-sized bathroom and every amenity complimentary. Breakfasts were great. Unobtrusive and civilized staff and clientele. Highly recommend.

Room Tip: Smile at check-in!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 30 October 2012

I didn't read the reviews about this hotel as I thought it is the "Hilton" after all. Our room was on the first floor overlooking the main road. It had no double glazing the traffic noise and drunk people below kept us awake most of the night. It is a very stingy hotel after paying high price for the room you have to pay for breakfast, wifi and parking and there was no mini bar in the room. The only good thing about this hotel is its location. I won't be staying in a Hilton hotel again

Room Tip: Make sure it is not on the first floor overlooking the road
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Ketty C
Reviewed 30 October 2012

Bath is such a beautiful city and this is not a pretty hotel. Having said that the location is fantastic, within easy walking distance of the main attractions. Room was fine, but no mini bar. The hotel bar is small and the barman on duty was not particularly attentive. We ate in the restaurant and had a lovely meal with excellent service. You have to pay extra for parking, but the car park is right next to the hotel so no problem. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends

Dear Sir/Madam

I note your comments regarding no mini bar being available in your room. Our four Suites within the hotel come with complimentary mini bars for guests. Fridges are available upon request from our Housekeeping Department.

I note your comments stating that the barman was unattentive. We pride ourselves on our customer service at Hilton Bath City, and I can certainly say this is not indicative of our usual standard. As with any complaint/feedback, I can assure you this will be communicated to all staff involved, so that they may learn from this situation. I appreciate you bringing this to my attention.