3,172 results
All reviewspodium car parkriver viewcentral locationexcellent locationbath cityshort staybeautiful citypulteney bridgemain attractionsone night staybreakfast was excellentfull englishwaitrosevalidateavonabbeyengland
Reviewed 4 November 2012

We stayed at this hotel last week-end for two nights Sunday-Tuesday so we could have a few days break away in Bath with my son age 14. The hotel was very clean, room extremely cosy, nice bedding and very comfortable. Plenty of tea and coffee provided together with lovely bathroom products and again plenty of towels. The hotel is situated in the heart of the city centre, only 5 minutes walk to Jamie Olivers Italian Restaurant which was one of the reasons we went to Bath, that and the lovely atmosphere, shops and of course the Roman Baths. We didn't eat in the hotel but the breakfast was fab, plenty of choice and as much as you wanted to eat. We did have a few drinks in the bar as hubby and son wanted to watch the football. Was a lovely atmosphere and all the staff were very friendly and helpful. The hotel doesn't have it's own car park, but is situated above a public car park which was no problem at all. Would definitely go back and recommend.

Room Tip: We had a family deluxe room
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Paula B
KimThyer, Administrator at Hilton Bath City, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2012

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for your comments on this website I wanted to personally reply and thank you for your feedback.

I appreciate all your positive feedback following your recent stay at the Hilton Bath City I will ensure your kind comments are passed to the team.

Feedback is always important as it is a vital way of reviewing the level of service and facilities we provide our guests so as to make improvements. Once again thank you for your truly valuable comments.

Thank you for staying with us at the Hilton Bath City and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 3 November 2012

I stayed at this place for business purposes in Oct 2012. The hotel is located in the middle of the city. The room was big enough and service from the staff was impeccable after all it's Hilton. Bonus was them offering free wifi which other hotels should take note of.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 31 October 2012

Came to Bath for late 40th celebrations with a chum. The hotel was clean and quiet. Car parking nearby with reduced rates from the hotel. In short walking distance of town. Bed comfortable and good time had by all. Recommend the Bath Therme Spa for a treat.

Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends

Reviewed 31 October 2012

Luck allowed an upgrade to the Jane A. suite. More of a large, quiet comfortable room with a hallway, than a suite, but full-sized bathroom and every amenity complimentary. Breakfasts were great. Unobtrusive and civilized staff and clientele. Highly recommend.

Room Tip: Smile at check-in!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 30 October 2012

I didn't read the reviews about this hotel as I thought it is the "Hilton" after all. Our room was on the first floor overlooking the main road. It had no double glazing the traffic noise and drunk people below kept us awake most of the night. It is a very stingy hotel after paying high price for the room you have to pay for breakfast, wifi and parking and there was no mini bar in the room. The only good thing about this hotel is its location. I won't be staying in a Hilton hotel again

Room Tip: Make sure it is not on the first floor overlooking the road
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family