Just got back from overnight stay here - on the whole I was pleased with my stay except for a couple of things.
1) The beds are really uncomfortable - lumpy mattresses and lumpy pillows - not really good enough Hilton.
2) The exorbitant price for wifi usage. Just a way of making more money - as if the room charges weren't expensive enough. Point blank refused to pay the £14.99 for wifi and used the complimentary wifi in the reception area instead. Come on Hilton - play fair. Wifi is not a luxury anymore - its a necessity - so please provide it FOC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable 173 bedroom hotel with an excellent city centre location, located 10 minutes from the railway station and close to Bath Rugby Ground. Beautiful views from our Restaurant of Pulteney Bridge, overlooking the River Avon. Please kindly note the hotel does not own a car park. Parking is available in the local vicinity and there are 3 Park & Ride options, please speak with our Reception Team for details. Facilities available in the hotel are gym, meeting rooms, restaurant, room service, lounge and bar area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton Bath City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Bath City Hotel Bath
- Bath Hilton Hotel