Holiday Inn Express Bath(Bath)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$156
US$139
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$171/night.

US$155
US$168
US$153
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$173/night.

US$246
US$143
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Bailbrook House Hotel(Bath)(Great Value!)
US$206
US$130
Priceline
US$398
US$363
1,258 results
All reviewshop pole innwedding coordinatorwedding venuelovely old buildingbuffet styleminute drivebit datedlovely hotelwater pressurelocal pubkippersstayed for one nightfour poster bedtwo night stayshort breaktea and coffeelovely room
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Hotel slightly off the beaten track down a 25% incline. Staff friendly on arrival, old hotel with all of the issues that brings sloping floors are interesting. Bar meal nice, buffet breakfast had a goid range, friendly accommodating staff for non buffet items (fried eggs). A train line runs by the bottom of the grounds , the night express train will wake you if you are in anyway a light sleeper!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank andrew m
LatonaLeisureGroup, General Manager at Best Western Limpley Stoke Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Andrew M,

Thank your for your review following your stay at the Limpley Stoke Hotel, I am happy to hear you enjoyed your break with us. Located only four miles from the centre of Bath (with D1 First Bus services at only a five-minutes walking distance from our property that can take our visitors to Bath or other stunning locations in Wiltshire such as Bradford-On-Avon, Trowbridge or Warminster), our hotel with gorgeous countryside views is ideal for a calm getaway near the city. A 17th century building well equipped with all the modern-day commodities.

I am glad to hear our friendly, professional staff provided you a good service. We take pride in going the extra mile and ensure our guests high quality services, amenities and facilities – including our highly recommended bar and restaurant, with fresh food made with locally sourced ingredients.

Thank you for choosing Limpley Stoke Hotel. I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back on your next visit to the area. Don’t forget to book direct for the best rates and available offers, either through our website or by calling the hotel.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

In short. A very tired hotel with all the associated problems of having been pooly maintained over many years. Yes you can guess. Dreadful furniture dirty carpet and dust ridden curtains. The cold water tap needed to have a hazard warning sign. It gurgled with a bang and water cascaded like a fire hose. It was at least cold. The hot water never became hot and I wasted so much water trying to get some water that I could wash in. I could say a great deal more but I am not that cruel. I will give closure by repeating my title. Thank heavens we had a free night and it will not surprise you that we woke early washed in cold water and headed for home. Such a shame or perhaps I've become a softy in my older years. You have got to have rhino skin to survive for any longer than a night.Avoid unless you have no alternative.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
LatonaLeisureGroup, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Limpley Stoke Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear John23546,

Thank you for your review. I was surprised and disappointed to read your comments regarding your stay at the Limpley Stoke Hotel. We would normally receive many positive comments regarding the cleanliness and upkeep of our wonderful Georgian period property.

I am truly sorry that you did not thoroughly enjoy your experience and do hope we have an opportunity to welcome you back once again, so that you may enjoy our hotel as we would wish for all our guests to do so. Thank you for choosing the Limpley Stoke Hotel.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The views of the valley were amazing from this hotel! We stayed here in February so it still had the morning frosts when we opened the curtains. You could here minimal noise whilst in your room. Enough parking spaces for hote guests, however if there is an event downstairs, they could be limited. Roughly about 10 minutes drive away from the centre of Bath, I would look to stay closer next time. Overall very nice stay

Stayed: June 2018

Dear Samstappleton,

Thank you for you review following your stay at Limpley Stoke Hotel. Located in the outskirts of Bath - at only 4 miles from the city centre - our 17th century building with gorgeous views is ideal for a countryside getaway. I am glad to read you enjoyed your break with us. The free use of our car parking for our guests is one of many facilities and amenities we provide at Limpley Stoke Hotel. As an alternative (should our visitors want to visit Bath or some Wiltshire locations such as Bradford on Avon, Trowbridge or Salisbury) the D1 First Bus line stop is at only a walking distance of 5 minutes from our hotel.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed a night with my family here. The hotel is clean and gave feeling that you are staying at an old mansion. Nevertheless, it is quite a distance from Bath. Book this hotel if only you have a car. It has a restaurant and a pub where pub food can also be ordered from the restaurant. Nevertheless, food is not fantastic but the waiter and waitress were very nice and friendly.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Foo Vung T,

Thank you for your review following your stay at the Limpley Stoke Hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your experience in our characteristic 17th century building located only at four miles from the centre of Bath with gorgeous views to the countryside. We take pride in our high quality service, amenities and facilities and I am happy to read that our staff made sure to provide an excellent customer service. Your feedback is important to us as it helps us to improve and I will pass your comment to our team.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were looking for an overnight stop for a visit to Bristol and this superb Georgian hotel was recommended to us by a friend. We were not disappointed once we found it as it is well hidden off the A36 in a pretty village just 10 minutes from busy Bath and convenient for Wells, Stonehenge, Longleat and the Cotswolds.
We had a lovely overnight stay. Our room was well appointed with a TV, wifi and tea and coffee-making facilities and a superb view overlooking the valley.
The Valley Bar was comfortable and welcoming with a nice terrace for better weather days, but we opted for dinner in the Viaduct Restaurant, I can recommend the steaks.
Beforehand we explored the village which is just above the popular Avon and Kennet canal. While out we found the lovely old Hop Pole Inn, just at the end of the hotel drive. It's well worth a visit, friendly locals and a good selection of beers.
Our stay at the Limpley Stoke was topped off with an excellent choice of breakfast which really set us up for the day. We will definitely return.

Room Tip: Go for room with a view of the valley
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Scot562016

Dear Scot562016,

Thank you for your review following your stay at Limpley Stoke Hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us in our 17th century building at only four miles from the centre of Bath.

Ideal for a countryside getaway without being far from the city, our premises have gorgeous views to the valley. Our highly recommended The Valley bar and Viaduct restaurant offer varied choices of fresh food and drinks and I am happy to hear you liked the steak. I will pass your comment along to our team, as your feedback helps us to keep ensuring high quality services, facilities and amenities to our guests.