Stayed here for 2 nights on a spa leisure break which included 2 nights accommodation, breakfast and 2 tickets to the Thermae Spa - located approximately 5 minutes from the hotel.
- Room, ok. Little dated, but generally clean;
- Located close to Railway Station, so a little noisy but not too bad;
- Booked parking in advance, turned up and had no record of our booking - Railway Station car park was just across the road and cheaper, so that was lucky!!;
- Restaurant, service was ok, food was poor and overpriced;
- Thermae Spa Vouchers were included, which was good but they didn't tell you that you have to queue for over an hour to get in and even then you're not guranteed entry...!;
- Came to pay, bill pricing difefrent to that quoted...... as expected (we had read Trip Advisor in advance!). Hats off to the Manager though, he did sort it after 10 minutes of duscussion in front of 5+ other guests waiting to pay.
Overall, we had a lovely weekend in Bath. The hotel was average, food poor.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Royal Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Hotel Bath