“Bandana's in Bath”

Razorcat Tours
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Thanks to Frances and Stewart for a memorable experience with the trike ride, it is just brilliant.

Would recommend it to anyone. The pictures were great too.

Val and Brendan

BathTas, Owner at Razorcat Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2013

Really glad you both had a great time and you liked the photos too. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us and for calling us - it was very thoughtful of you. Would love to see you again one day.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

I have to congratulate Frances and Stewart for a great organisation and a superb ride. It was the first time for my daughter and myself to visit Bath. Been a biker is something you appreciate when an other biker drive you around a make you see Bath in a very different way.

BathTas, Owner at Razorcat Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2013

Hi - really glad we could make your first visit to Bath a memorable one - so glad you both enjoyed the experience. Have a good journey back - and safe riding in Belgium.

Reviewed 1 September 2013

I highly recommend you take this tour or design a custom tour as we did. Bath is beautiful. Stewart is very nice and helpful, he made the experience GREAT. Frances communicated wonderfully with me through email setting it all up. Razorcat Tours is a must.

BathTas, Owner at Razorcat Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2013

Hi - thank you for taking time to write a review for us - so glad you both enjoyed your U-Tour and you had a great time in the UK. Come back and see us again one day if you get the chance.

Reviewed 25 August 2013

Having read the great reviews on TripAdvisor I thought I'd take my 17 year niece on this tour/ride as a surprise on our visit to Bath for a few days - the other great reviews were certainly not exaggerated: wow - we loved it. Exhilarating, great fun and we couldn't stop smiling! We took the one hour City Tour. Stewart our driver and tour guide was really knowledgeable about this beautiful city so we learned a few things too. I would highly recommend this tour - a must for any visitor to Bath.

BathTas, Owner at Razorcat Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2013

Hi - thanks ever so much for taking the time to write a review for us. Really glad that you and your niece had a fab time - it's great when people of different ages can have fun together - and the trike tour seems to appeal to all ages. Glad that you learned lots about Bath too!

See more reviews
Reviewed 23 August 2013

We found this on tripadvisor and thought we'd have a go, we loved it, a great way to see the area. Our guide was knowledgeable and took us to see things that we wouldn't have even thought to see. There are various tours to choose from and we went on a tour of the north. We booked the evening before and they where good about it all. I highly recommend it.

BathTas, Owner at Razorcat Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2013

Hi - thank you for writing a review for us. It's good to hear that we could take you to places that you would not have thought of seeing - and really glad you had a great time.