“Memorable experience”

Razorcat Tours
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 5 July 2014

A most enjoyable ride down Brass Knocker hill in Bath then tour of Bath city centre. Peoples reaction was amazing. A wonderful 65th birthday treat from my daughter who came with me and certainly one I shall always remember. Eve

BathTas, Owner at Razorcat Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Hi - really glad to hear we made your birthday extra special and you both enjoyed the ride. Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

I and my mum had an amazing 1 hour tour (May 2014) and we are very happy we decided to take it. The driver, Stewart, was very polite, attentive, informative and with humor. Booking was easy and the lady on the phone was polite and helpful. It is something everyone has to try at least once in life :)
I was pleased to receive certificate 2 days after I order it. The only thing I disappointed about that the keyring design was different than I ordered. However, again I was pleased after I contacted the Razorcat and told about it problem was solved in few hours. As well, as it turned out that they have a new design now and picture wasn't changed. The Razorcat corrected their mistake in the webpage straight away that no one would be facing any disappointments in the future.
All I could say is to wish for Razorcat to stay as they are, because their attraction and service are BRILLIANT!!! Good luck!!!

BathTas, Owner at Razorcat Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2014

Hi - so glad you both had a fun day out with us. Really glad too that our keyring supplier could sort out your order quickly and that you ended up with a design your mother liked. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

We had a fantastic one and a half hour ride which took us out of Bath to Castle Coombe. It was exhilarating and Stewart was an excellent guide. We thoroughly recommend this ride. Paul & Gaye H.

Really good to hear you enjoyed your tour to Castle Combe - it's such a stunning place to visit. Thanks for taking the time to write a review - much appreciated.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

I was bought this for my 60th birthday by my husband, he could not have got me a greater present. Stewart was so good and obviously enjoyed his job which we could not help but feel. Weather was perfect on our day and we loved the speed and felt really safe going at that speed all in all well done Stuart a brilliant 60th birthday present. I could not rate it higher.

BathTas, Owner at Razorcat Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

So glad we made your 60th birthday that extra bit special! Thank you for taking the time to write such a fab review for us - come and see us again one day.

See more reviews
Reviewed 15 June 2014

A surprise gift from our family for our 40th anniversary. Didn't quite know what to expect but it was great fun, even though the weather wasn't brilliant. It certainly blows the cobwebs away! Highly recommended!

BathTas, Owner at Razorcat Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Thank you for recommending us! Surprises are always a bit tricky - you're never sure how well the recipient will receive them - but so glad you enjoyed the experience - and thanks for taking the time to write a review for us, it is very much appreciated.