“Fast and fantastic”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 August 2014

The Yo Sushi in Bath is fantastic - they have a consistent team and the food is great. Having been to many others in the country this really stands out as well managed with great cooking. Its perfect for a quick lunch - sashimi is fresh, cooked food is done with no hassle, getting the bill and getting out is super efficient.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

I wouldn't say it's our regular hang out but we do come once or twice a month. We walked in at 20.40 and were greeted nicely, told it was last orders but they would give us 10 minutes to order and to take our time. It made all the difference. We were out within half an hour-ish having eaten well and been treated super nicely. It may be a chain but at this particular branch, the staff us excellent

Reviewed 30 July 2014

My partner and I went here for a quick lunch however it wasn't quick. The food took ages being like 30 mins to come out and when it did come out , it was cold. Considering the fact there were 3 chefs and only like 5 tables , it should of been quick. There wasn't much to choose from on the conveyor belt especially any of the vegetarian sushi. Im from London and expect the service to be better in quieter places to be better. Don't bother going.

1  Thank AdventureGirl b
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Food was good, restaurant was very quiet so not much to choose from on the conveyor but when ordered it was prepared quickly and tasted great!

Reviewed 16 July 2014

I love Yo Sushi in Bath - I visit regularly and love the whole concept - children are amazed by the moving food belt and the colours. I like the menu as there are options for everybody - you don't have to be a sushi lover to come here ! My only criticism is the staff don't seem to be as friendly as before !? I used to like the chef who proactively came and spoke to us and created dishes :( otherwise worth a visit :)