All reviews city centre honesty bar guest house breakfast was delicious four poster bed little extras royal crescent discount card victoria park stayed for nights lovely room lovely touch fresh milk street parking a lovely stay breakfast room min walk
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

The service was exceptional and they could not do enough to make you feel welcome. The breakfast was to die for and room was romantic and beautiful . The views from the room were wonderful. room. I had left a bottle of champagne in the room. When I came back it was in ice bucket. A very nice personal touch.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Cranleigh Bath. Very nice welcome on arrival. Not your usual B&B, great Victorian feel with high ceilings and exceptionally clean. Kids loved the big 'high' beds and had a whale of a time climbing (well bouncing - sorry if they made too much noise) between and under them. Bathroom super, we have two at home and we could almost swap both for this one. Took the advice of other reviews and the owners and went for a meal at the Weston pub in the evening. Had to wait a long time for food as did others - however the landlady couldn't have been more apologetic. Free ice cream for the kids and drinks off the bill for the table next to us. Food very good and customer service you might not expect for one time visitors, it was busier than they had planned for - hats off.
Breakfast in a lovely room saw us through until well past lunchtime and made a nice change from a hotel buffet. There maybe better in the area? Once you find a gem like this, the next time we're in the area we'll stay here. Thank you for a really nice stay. Oh and get your passenger to check space in the car park before you drive down the slope, otherwise an interesting reverse. However owners make this clear before arrival and plenty of space on the road. I was just a little keen to pull in.

Room Tip: Family room has space and large bathroom.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 June 2014

It truly felt like I was a guest in someone's home. My superior twin room was beautifully decorated and spacious. A small chest on the mantle piece contained travel essentials like a toothbrush, razor, emery board, sewing kit etc. that can be forgotten in packing. Denise and Colin were welcoming and accommodating, supplying a complimentary cooked to order breakfast and welcome afternoon tea. Street parking seemed like an easier option than the guest house parking which would mean climbing a sloped driveway. It was an excellent stay and I highly recommend it to everyone.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 5 June 2014

This was my second stay at Cranleigh and it was just as wonderful as I had remembered. The Superior Twin Room we were given was beautiful and comfortable and had an amazing view of the hills of Bath. While the room and the view is part of the reason Cranleigh is my favorite B&B in Bath, the real reason is the service. Denise, Colin and Tim are the best! Tim welcomed us when we arrived and he helped us make reservations for a day tour for the following day. Not only did he make reservations for us, he also got up early to prepare an early breakfast for us and gave us a ride to catch the tour the following morning. Then the following morning, Denise made us breakfast and Colin gave us a ride to the train station. Amazing! Speaking of breakfast, it was truly delicious. The scrambled eggs were the best I've ever had. So creamy.

Staying at the Cranleigh offers many perks. We were able to buy discount vouchers for the Thermae Bath Spa. We also received a discount card for discounts at restaurants and other attractions during our stay in Bath. This was very helpful.

Will definitely stay at Cranliegh on our next trip to Bath. Thank you Denise, Colin and Tim!

Room Tip: Superior Rooms are large and have great views.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 June 2014

My partner and I had a lovely stay here and the owners were very accommodating. The B&B is in lovely walking distance from the town. The room was lovely and clean.

Just a little recommendation: Maybe have a veggie sausage option.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple