Parkside
US$133
US$120
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Bailbrook House Hotel(Bath)(Great Value!)
US$136
The Bath Priory(Bath)
US$345
Holiday Inn Express Bath(Bath)(Great Value!)
US$111
  • Restaurant
US$222
US$208
Agoda.com
All reviewsroyal crescentgreat britainthree nightsroom was clean and comfortabletrain stationshort walk
Reviewed 3 July 2013

Our experience at the Parkside was a perfect introduction to England. Our flight was cancelled, causing us to miss the first night of our planned stay. Inge was so kind and understanding - she turned the stressful beginning of our trip into a wonderful memory. In addition, my Mom left her toiletry bag in the room when we departed and Inge and her staff went out of their way to track us down at the car rental office so that we could retrieve it before leaving town. What a lifesaver! The facilities were clean and comfortable and the gardens and surrounding area simply beautiful. I highly recommend the Parkside for your stay in Bath.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 June 2013

Stayed there earlier this month and loved it. Great location in a beautiful neighbourhood and an easy walk to downtown. Inge is a wonderful hostess and tells some great stories - ask her about the hot chocolate and the white linen table cloth incident. She was very warm and accommodating - providing an early breakfast when we had to leave prior to the usual hours. She has a beautiful garden and took us on a personal tour pointing out her new acquisitions and favourites. Our room was bright, clean and comfortable and breakfast was delicious and ample. I would recommend this B & B without hesitation.

Room Tip: Ask for a garden view.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 May 2013 via mobile

Inge was friendly and helpful. Easy walking distance from town (about 10 minutes leisurely stroll) although we weren't sure where to park - we ended up parking in the park (metered) which worked out fine and is free at the weekend. The room was simple and clean. Old, creaky wooden bed with very firm mattress, but we had a good night's sleep. Reasonably priced for the area.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 22 December 2012 via mobile

During the peak of the Bath Christmas shopping season, I stayed at this lovely bed and breakfast for two days. I was warmly greeted and assisted by Inge, the B&B owner. I arrived at dinner time, and she went out of her way to call and make a reservation for me at one of the best restaurants in town! My room was exceptionally clean and comfortable. The house was quiet and well situated for access to the tourist attractions. The breakfast was delicious! I would definitely stay here again, should I find myself in Bath. The only recommendation I could possibly make is that my room was slightly on the chilly side. As I travelled around England, other places seemed to keep their rooms cold, so maybe this is just the standard. Delightful B&B!

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank OneNationalFoot
Reviewed 26 November 2012

Breakfast measly & not much choice, orage when we asked for extra orange, they were disgusted!
- Rooms Cold - 3 Radiators in ours, only one worked, barely!
Blankets on the bed, no quilt - uncomfortable matress - you are best to look elsewhere!!

Room Tip: Go somewhere else!
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple