“A great place to stay”
Review of Romany

Romany
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bath
Romany
Ranked #135 of 155 Bath B&B and Inns
Reviewed 17 October 2012

This guest house is perfectly located for enjoying the delights of Bath. It is not all spit and polish, but it has a well warn charm, which is greatly enhanced by the charm and warmth of its landlady, Roma. Our room was huge, comfortable, clean, and had its own sink. The bathrooms are separate and shared, but we never had to wait for them, as Roma rents out only 4 rooms. There is parking around back. And it's just a short walk to the centre of Bath, with its many attractions and restaurants. Very reasonably priced too. We remember Roma and her house fondly.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2012

My husband and I decided to travelled to Bath without having booked a place to stay. Luckily, a room was available at the Romany guest house and it exeeced our expetations, considering we only wanted somewhere to kip. For only 60 pounds, we got a huge bedroom with comfortable bed, tv, fireplace, tea and coffee making facilities service and huge windows, making the room very bright. It was very clean and the owner was a very nice person. She doesn´t serve breakfast, but the rate included car park. Even after we left, she allowed us to leave our car for the whole day there paying just 5 pounds, much cheaper than any other car park in Bath.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CamilaBeatles
Reviewed 2 April 2012

The above review tears it , to be honest if u want a room
In the centre of bath for a good price its perfect , no receptiom but who wants to make
Small talk with strangers on the way to your room .
Cleanliness - good enough its not premier inn but then
Its not 100 a night is it !
Overall whenever i go bath i stay there and nothing to Complain About !

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank Biznikz
Reviewed 8 July 2008

I just stayed for two nights at the Romany guesthouse. It was the only guesthouse I could find in Bath with a vacancy, otherwise I hadn't booked it because it's overpriced. I had a relatively large room for three persons for single occupancy on the third and top floor. I paid 45 pounds per night for the room only, she didn't do breakfast. It's an old Georgian building which is nice in itself, but my room was really old-fashioned with a stained carpet and fifties furniture. I didn't like the atmosphere. The bed was okay though and it was very quiet during the night. The adjacent bathroom smelled of sweat and wasn't too clean but it did have a bath tub. The water from the wash basin in the room wasn't fit for consumption as it tasted of plastic. I had to buy mineral water. The television only worked if it didn't rain and it rained a lot during my stay. The second night I had no reception at all. The location was fine, but Bath is a small town so I suppose all locations would have been fine. All in all not a very nice stay and I certainly wouldn't go back.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled solo