“Fantabulous!”

Harington's City Hotel
Ranked #7 of 32 Hotels in Bath
Reviewed 7 May 2013

This is the first hotel we have stayed in for years with no complaints! We are seasoned travellers and came here with some Australian visitors including their 3yr old. Couldn't have been more perfect and we managed to get a mid-week deal. Very comfortable beds/rooms, lovely bathrooms, excellent breakfast. Soup and sandwiches also Yummy. Staff couldn't have been more helpful and you weren't made to feel you were putting them out with the slightest request and they all made you feel very much at home . Situated In a prime central location where all the main sights were within walking distance. Allocated car parking spaces in car park 5 mins away. A real bonus - they will look after your luggage if you check in early and after you have checked out and still sightseeing. Thank you to Julian and the ''A" team for making us feel so welcome. I can honestly say we will be back! :-)

Room Tip: We had rooms 9 and 10 - on one floor. No lift but a listed building so worth it!
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
JulianMather, Manager at Harington's City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2013

Thank you for your very kind review of your stay with us. I am so pleased that you had an enjoyable stay at the hotel. I am also thrilled to hear that you enjoyed all aspects of what we have on offer.

I am also extremely happy to hear that you found all the staff at the hotel helpful at all times. I will be sure to pass your comments onto all the staff involved.

We do hope that we have the pleasure of welcoming you again in the future.

There are newer reviews for Harington's City Hotel

Reviewed 25 April 2013

I loved my stay at Harington's Hotel in Bath. I had room number 6 which is a little attic room on the third floor - it was delightful and cozy. Harington's is a true boutique hotel with a small staff, everyone seems to play multiple parts. The breakfast is delicious. It's very homey and friendly and the location cannot be beat. It's right in the center of Bath, easy walking distance to everything I wanted to see. The receptionists were incredibly helpful, especially with choosing restaurants and getting directions.

When I return to Bath, I'll be staying at Harington's again!

Room Tip: Although there is no elevator here, I didn't find the stairs to be a problem at all. My room wa...
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
JulianMather, Manager at Harington's City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2013

Thank you for your lovely review of the hotel after you recent visit to Bath. I am extremely glad that you had an enjoyable stay with us and found the staff helpful.

I am thrilled to hear that you loved you room. This room has recently been re-furbished, as have many of our rooms. I am glad that you found the decoration to your liking.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed 18 April 2013

We recently stayed at the Harington's Hotel in bath and it was simply fabulous! This boutique hotel is located in the center of bath, within a five minute or less walking distance from anything you could ever want! The hotel beds were comfortable and the breakfast, which you could choose your option off a menu was very tasty and rivaled any restaurant! The staff was very accommodating and helpful as they were willing to book restaurant reservations and offer friendly suggestions on what to do around town. If you are looking for a great location and top notch hotel, make sure to visit Harington's!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for your very kind review of your stay with us. I am thrilled to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us at the hotel and rated the hotel top notch. I also am glad to hear that you found all the staff helpful and enjoyed the breakfast offering.

We do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed 13 April 2013

Loved the whole stay. Appreciated a quiet room (as requested). Clean and comfortable room. Excellent breakfast. Superb location, quiet, off a busy street. Great gin bar across the street, too. Will definitely return.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
JulianMather, Manager at Harington's City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2013

Thank you for your positive review. I am glad that you had an enjoyable stay with us at the hotel, and found the room clean and comfortable.

We are always happy to accommodate guest requests, and I am glad that you found your room to be quiet. We are lucky in our location being right in the heart of Bath.

We do hope to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed 12 April 2013 via mobile

This was out 2nd visit to the premier apartment.As before, the accommodation was fantastic for our family of 5.The staff were very friendly on arrival and accommodating to our requests.Location was perfect and central for the shops and restaurant.seagulls can be a bit noisy in the early hours but there are alot of them in Bath!Definately booking again!

• Stayed: April 2013
JulianMather, Manager at Harington's City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us in our Premier Apartment. I am glad that you enjoyed your return visit to Bath and our apartment.

I am glad you found the accommodation provided fantastic as before, as well as finding all the staff friendly and accommodating.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Reviewed 11 April 2013 via mobile

This was a fantastic place to stay as part of a little surprise get away for my partner. The staff were extremely helpful, someone was always on hand. They allowed us to keep our luggage in the hotel before we checked in at 2pm and after checkout for as long as we wanted. We only paid £11 to keep our car in the long stay car park on Charlottle Street from 11am Wednesday to 4pm Thursday thanks to the hotel (only a 5min walk away). This car park is normally £12.50 for 12 hours. The location is perfect, close to all main attractions. The breakfast was delicious and lots of choice available. Our room was a treat! Happy to stay again and cannot recommend enough!

• Stayed: April 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us at Haringtons. I am happy to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us and found the room to your liking. I am also glad to hear that you found the staff to be friendly and always on hand.

We are always happy to hold luggage in the hotel on departure if required, and if possible we will extend parking when available.

I am glad that you will visit us again and recommend to friends. We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed 11 April 2013

My partner and I stayed at this small boutique hotel for one night in March. The location of the hotel is ideal, with a short walk to the main shopping streets and Roman Baths. The hotel is in a quiet, cobbled street opposite a pub and just up the road from a number of good restaurants. We received friendly service and although the hotel did not have any parking spaces available, they were happy for us to drop our luggage off, then provided us with a map to the closest and cheapest parking area. Our room was immaculate and modern. The bathroom was lovely and the shower was spacious. The staff were happy to hold our luggage while we continued to look around this amazing city. We could not fault this hotel and highly recommend it to anyone going for a break in Bath. Reasonable priced also.

Room Tip: If you have any type of injury and don't cope well with stairs, we would recommend requesting a...
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your very kind review of he hotel. I am glad that you had an enjoyable stay with us and found the staff to be helpful. I am happy to hear you found your room and bathroom to be clean and modern.

We do hope you will visit again in the future.