“Perfect accommodation in the perfect location!!!”

Harington's City Hotel
Ranked #7 of 31 Hotels in Bath
“Perfect accommodation in the perfect location!!!”
Reviewed 17 May 2013 via mobile

Our nights stay at the Harrington hotel was faultless!! On a spare of the moment trip to Bath after a wet week camping in Cornwall. After stumbling across this hotel we went into enquire any availability for he evening we were pleasantly greeted and invited to look around the available rooms. We were both very pleased with the room (no. 11) we chose, it was stylish yet comfortable. The staff were approachable, polite and informative. The bed was comfortable, we slept particularly well, the shower was powerful and hot! The breakfast was outstanding something lacking in other hotels. We are already planning our next trip to Haringtons Boutique Hotel. We wouldn't even risk looking at another. To top off our perfect stay, my girlfriend is now my fiancé!

Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
JulianMather, Manager at Harington's City Hotel, responded to this review, 1 June 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am also happy to hear that you found the room and bathroom facilities to your liking.

I am also thrilled to hear that you found all the staff to be friendly throughout you stay. I will be sure to let all the staff involved know. I am also glad to hear of your recent engagement and wish you all the happiness in the future.

Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (203)
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 15 May 2013 via mobile

Had a lovely stay here from start to finish, once we arrived the staff were very helpful and gave me prearranged parking permit and was able to leave the suitcases to be looked after while we went to explore Bath. Would visit again in a heartbeat. Thank you for everything

• Stayed May 2013
Thank you for your very kind review. I am extremely glad that you had an enjoyable stay and found all aspects of the hotel to your liking.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Ely
Reviewed 14 May 2013

My 21 year old daughter & I had a lovely 3 night stay here last month. We booked at short notice & therefore ended up with a triple room as it was the only one available. We were very pleased with the room which had a double & a single bed, both of which were really comfortable. The bedding was lovely, good quality cotton. The room was quiet most of the time as it was at the back of the hotel. Not sure the front of the hotel would be so quiet as there is a pub opposite the hotel? The down side to the room was that when some of the other guests were returning to their rooms at night the stairs to the top floor were right next to the wall which the single bed ran along, this was only a problem when the guests were being particularly loud & not the fault of the hotel.
The breakfast selection was brilliant, homemade pancakes, cereal, wonderful cooked breakfast & pastries but our favorite was the healthy Knickerbocker glory.
We found the staff friendly, polite & helpful. Overall this is a great hotel if you're looking for somewhere with a more personal feel than you would get in a large chain hotel with the bonus of being right in the heart of the city.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us at the hotel. I am glad that you had an enjoyable stay with us.

I am happy to hear that you found the staff helpful and enjoyed our breakfasts. We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Brighton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 May 2013

We have just returned from staying in the premier apartment that the hotel offers, for my sisters Hen party.

6 of us stayed in a beautiful 3 storey townhouse situated just around the corner from the main hotel in the centre of Bath. The house is within is easy walking distance to all the attractions, shops and restaurants and is fantastically well equipped and decorated.

The staff were friendly, welcoming and helpful in every way. We all really enjoyed our stay here and in Bath we would definitely recommend!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
JulianMather, Manager at Harington's City Hotel, responded to this review, 21 May 2013
Thank you for your kind review of our town house apartment. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay.

The apartment is an ideal choice for larger groups. I am pleased you found it well equipped and to your liking.

I hope all goes well with your sisters forthcoming wedding, and hope to welcome you all back in the future.
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 May 2013

We had an enjoyable stay. The hotel is in a great location in the centre of Bath. The staff were friendly and helpful in every way. The room great was great and breakfast fantastic. We would stay in the hotel again.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your very positive review of the hotel and staff. I am very pleased that you found the staff friendly, and had an enjoyable stay with us. I am happy to hear you would highly recommend the hotel and look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Esher, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 May 2013

This is the first hotel we have stayed in for years with no complaints! We are seasoned travellers and came here with some Australian visitors including their 3yr old. Couldn't have been more perfect and we managed to get a mid-week deal. Very comfortable beds/rooms, lovely bathrooms, excellent breakfast. Soup and sandwiches also Yummy. Staff couldn't have been more helpful and you weren't made to feel you were putting them out with the slightest request and they all made you feel very much at home . Situated In a prime central location where all the main sights were within walking distance. Allocated car parking spaces in car park 5 mins away. A real bonus - they will look after your luggage if you check in early and after you have checked out and still sightseeing. Thank you to Julian and the ''A" team for making us feel so welcome. I can honestly say we will be back! :-)

Room Tip: We had rooms 9 and 10 - on one floor. No lift but a listed building so worth it!
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends
JulianMather, Manager at Harington's City Hotel, responded to this review, 9 May 2013
Thank you for your very kind review of your stay with us. I am so pleased that you had an enjoyable stay at the hotel. I am also thrilled to hear that you enjoyed all aspects of what we have on offer.

I am also extremely happy to hear that you found all the staff at the hotel helpful at all times. I will be sure to pass your comments onto all the staff involved.

We do hope that we have the pleasure of welcoming you again in the future.

New York, New York, United States
Reviewed 25 April 2013

I loved my stay at Harington's Hotel in Bath. I had room number 6 which is a little attic room on the third floor - it was delightful and cozy. Harington's is a true boutique hotel with a small staff, everyone seems to play multiple parts. The breakfast is delicious. It's very homey and friendly and the location cannot be beat. It's right in the center of Bath, easy walking distance to everything I wanted to see. The receptionists were incredibly helpful, especially with choosing restaurants and getting directions.

When I return to Bath, I'll be staying at Harington's again!

Room Tip: Although there is no elevator here, I didn't find the stairs to be a problem at all. My room wa...
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
JulianMather, Manager at Harington's City Hotel, responded to this review, 29 April 2013
Thank you for your lovely review of the hotel after you recent visit to Bath. I am extremely glad that you had an enjoyable stay with us and found the staff helpful.

I am thrilled to hear that you loved you room. This room has recently been re-furbished, as have many of our rooms. I am glad that you found the decoration to your liking.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.