1. Exceptional service from the staff. Very attentive to our needs - making retaurant reservations, locating a laundry for us, providing directions by phone to the hotel, recommending a visit to Labrook, the list goes on...
2. Great breakfasts! Traditional English + specials for the day
3. Very cozy well appointed rooms with traditional furnishing and decorations + a lovely garden
4. Parking was available in front
1. The walk into the heart of downtown is pretty but takes about 30 min
2. Ironically for a B&B in Bath our shower did not drain well
Overall I would highly recommend this hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A privately owned Georgian House built by the Duke of Wellington in 1830. Situated just over a mile from the City, free parking, garden, licensed bar and drawing room. En-suite bedrooms with Super-King Beds and Four-Posters, individually decorated with Wi-Fi, flat screen TVs, hospitality trays and Molton Brown products. Freshly cooked breakfast served in the elegant dining room. A taste of Georgian Bath at its finest with a friendly, welcoming atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Apsley House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apsley Hotel Bath