“Calm area in the town”

and up
City Sightseeing Bath Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Ranked #23 of 166 things to do in Bath
More attraction details
Owner description: Laid out 1933-34 on the site of 18th-and 19th-century pleasure gardens, this is a wonderful place to relax and people-watch.
Reviewed 16 November 2013 via mobile

If you are looking for somewhere to relax then visit this spot. Nice green area ideal for enjoying the river. Would be ideal for a picnic - I presume it is allowed. There were people taking graduation photos when we were there. Nice spot for that. A few sculptures around also. Spent a good hour here.

1  Thank ShaneMcDonald

Reviewed 15 October 2013

This looked a very pretty park from outside, but there is an entrance fee. I would not pay tis on principle, parks should be free to everybody.

1  Thank Joyce J
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Sometimes they have concerts in the park. They always have beautiful flowers and always trim something out of the hedges. Lovely place to visit!

Reviewed 14 October 2013

When exploring the beautiful City Of Bath we came across these lovely gardens close to the river and Pultney Bridge. There is a small fee, but well worth it. My friend and I enjoyed our quiet walk in the grounds and I took some lovely photographs. If I lived here, I would spend a lot of lunch times in the park. Well worth a visit.

1  Thank jackie60750
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Nice little park in the center of the city. Seems like a great place to hang out and relax. I just wish it was free!