Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Jeane TH
London, United Kingdom
Conveniently located
3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 20 Oct 2017
The hotel is very conveniently located. The room however was very noisy as there was a bus stop right outside. I also had to keep the shutters closed all the time as the window was level with the top of the double decker buses. The room itself was rather drab, bathroom very small, both were clean though. The continental breakfast didn’t offer a huge choice but what there was OK. The information pack of things to see and do provided in the room was very good.
Date of stay: October 2017
Room Tip: The front of the hotel is very noisy.
Trip type: Travelled solo
Free parking
    £127
0.7 miles from Parade Park Town House Bed & Breakfast
View more hotels in Bath
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff, very willing to help with anything. Fantastic location being a quick walk from the station and in line of sight to the Rec, restaurants, bars and the main shopping areas. Although immediately above a couple of clubs, I didn’t hear any noise at all. It is not a shiny corporate hotel or a boutique hotel, but is good, cheap and well located if you want somewhere to sleep in central Bath.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2017

This Bed and Breakfast is set in an excellent location right in the centre of Bath, so there is easy access to all amenities. Unfortunately this is the only real positive. The decor is quite shabby and dated. The dining room very disappointing and there is no offer of a cooked breakfast, which for the price we paid is completely unacceptable.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Jo B
Reviewed 7 October 2017

I see there are mixed reviews for this place, but my experience here was pretty good. The member of reception (just to the left as you go in) staff that I spoke to was very polite and helpful. He took the time to give me a map of the area and point out locations of possible interest, after asking the sort of thing I was in Bath to see.

I stayed in room 2. The room itself was a little dated and a tad dusty, however, the bathroom was clean. Overall there was nothing that I found appalling or needed to complain about.

I managed to get three nights for £229.50 and thought that this was very good value considering the location.

I spoke to reception staff, cleaning staff and bar staff and they were all polite.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed at this B&B for two nights in the small double bed ensuite. The room was clean and good size. Bed and pillows are comfy. The bathroom was clean.

I stayed in room 7 which is at the front of the B&B facing and street and the park. The view from the window was awesome. Can even see the Abbey. Got to see the stunning Abbey night view with its lights on.

The location of the place is just, superb! 1 min walk to the Abbey and the Roman Bath and all. The location alone made this B&B my top list.

The breakfast was plentiful. Continental brekky with ham, salami, boiled egg and fruit.

The only thing not so awesome is that it can get a bit noisy as the room is right on the street and there are noises from vehicles, people waiting for buses and party goers returning home. It got a bit loud in the middle of the night but once I put my ear plugs in it was all okay.

If noise bothers you make sure you ask for a room in the back or bring ear plugs. But to me, the location, amenities and the view from my window simply offset the noise.

Will definitely recommend.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank wickedgavio
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

This hotel has a great location, close to the town centre, Abbey, Railway station and the Roman baths.
The size of the double rooms with attached baths is good.
The bathrooms need renovation.
The quality of the WiFi is very bad.
The staff is friendly and helpful.
The breakfast is not up to par and needs improvement.

Date of stay: August 2017