“No delivery and repeatedly lying customer service "it left 5 mins ago"”
Review of Premier Curry - CLOSED

Cuisines: Indian, Asian
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Seating
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Seating
London, England, United Kingdom
“No delivery and repeatedly lying customer service "it left 5 mins ago"”
Reviewed 15 March 2014

We had two good curries delivered. Pricier than average, though better quality in my experience.

The third time we ordered, it wasn't delivered. I called three times to ask where our delivery had gone. Each time I was told that curry had left with the driver and was on its way.

I'll be checking my bank statements to check they haven't taken the payment. Clearly, there's room for improvement. However, I won't be keeping my family waiting on them again.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Huw L

“Bland and not cheap.”
Reviewed 31 August 2013 via mobile

Stays open late and the staff were polite and attentive. The food was just ordinary. I have vast experience eating Indian food and although edible, it was no better than a ready meal. The Sheesh Kebabs came wrapped in some kind of omelette (never seen that before) if you need a late drink in Bath this place is for you but the food was just Ok.....!

• Visited August 2013
“Worst curry experience ever”
Reviewed 18 October 2012

I was looking to go to the Rajpoot, and like many on this site chose the wrong door (it does make me feel better). Paper tablecloths, and a cheap atmosphere. Starter was Mixed Kebab, it was greasy piled with onions and was a bit chewy. The Dhansak arrived with a congealed top as if kept warm under the grill, the Keema Naan had been butchered and almost sewn back together. Service was OK. I didn't leave a tip. My advice take the left hand door.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Molekilby
England
“Good tasty curry, No frills”
Reviewed 18 August 2012

Surely has to be the place to go if you want a late night curry after the pubs/clubs close. Food is quick and tastes good. If its a special occasion or romantic meal then maybe not the best place in town. Staff are friendly and will adjust the curry for your taste. Often seems quiet inside which is sad, hopefully the business will survive.

• Visited August 2012
North Yorkshire
“Unbelievable...”
Reviewed 29 July 2012 via mobile

Like an idiot I thought this curry house was the Rajpoot, the best Indian in the South West,maybe I could be forgiven this mistake given that the word Rajpoot was all over the front and sides, turned out the Rajpoot is underground and accessed by the door next to it.

Tables dirty, paper napkins, one set of cutlery.
Poppadoms were not fresh, onion dip looked as if it had been left out for a day.
Starter was fine, though my partner thought her prawns were off.
Mains, my lamb balti looked and tasted fine, but partners chicken korma had a SKIN on it! A skin ? God knows why I didn't complain at this point and leave, having realised now that the Rajpoot was next door. Pilau rice was cold, if it had been left, I'm told this is dangerous.

I felt throughout that we were the subject of much merriment by the staff...we were obviously not the first people to wander in there mistakenly believing it to be the Rajpoot due to the signs outside conveying the wrong impression. I don't know why the Rajpoot owner doesn't do something about it.

1 Thank Mr-Tighe