We stayed overnight at Brindley's whilst visiting Bath. We chose it after reading the wonderful reviews about it. Our room was the king sized suite and it is beautifully decorated in a French style. The room was extremely comfortable and very clean with lots of little added extras to make it special such as tea and coffee making facilities in room, bathrobes, hairdryer etc. Everything you need really. A wonderful personal service is given by the welcoming hosts and we would would certainly recommend a saty here. Much better than some of the larger hotels. The breakfast was excellent. Easy walking distance into the centre of Bath.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brindleys is our luxury, bijou boutique B&B in an excellent, peaceful location, just 5-7 minutes level walk from the very centre of Bath, offering 6 individually designed rooms, with stunning furnishings and decor, high-spec ensuites, complimentary on-street parking, award winning breakfasts, high speed WiFi and lots of little extra touches, to make your stay special. At Brindleys, our guiding principle is to offer exceptional accommodation and service, so guests feel they are 'home from home.' We want your stay to be one you remember and want to tell your friends. We believe that a few things about a boutique B&B hotel are key - comfortable beds, immaculate bathrooms, fresh flowers and a hearty breakfast with a high standard of service in a convenient location. That is what Brindleys is all about. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Ebookers so you can book your Brindleys Boutique B & B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brindleys Boutique Hotel Bath
- Brindleys Boutique Bed And Breakfast Hotel